Sizing your recumbent...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Brooke, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    I was off looking at pr0n this morning and came across Velocraft's
    instructions for measuring one's self to determine what size of their
    products one would require... http://www.velokraft.com/-xseam.htm

    Rather pretty, I thought.

    Oh, and excellent pr0n on their site, too (does riding a no-com make you
    blind?)

    ; gif ye hes forget our auld plane Scottis quhilk your mother lerit you,
    ; in tymes cuming I sall wryte to you my mind in Latin, for I am nocht
    ; acquyntit with your Southeron
    ;; Letter frae Ninian Winyet tae John Knox datit 27t October 1563

    Tags:

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Simon Brooke wrote:

    > Oh, and excellent pr0n on their site, too (does riding a no-com make you
    > blind?)

    Quite possibly, and if it does then a VK2 must get at least as far as
    making you partially sighted (same goes for the M5 Carbon Low).

    Deciding your back needs more "rest", Simon? ;-)

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

  3. In article <[email protected]>, Peter Clinch
    ([email protected]) wrote:
    > Simon Brooke wrote:
    >
    > > Oh, and excellent pr0n on their site, too (does riding a no-com make you
    > > blind?)

    > Quite possibly, and if it does then a VK2 must get at least as far as
    > making you partially sighted (same goes for the M5 Carbon Low).

    The NoCom appears particularly difficult to see out of, so I imagine it
    has the much same effect. Ho ho. I am pleased to report, however, that
    a four year-old Baron X-Low can still beat a NoCom if the rider of the
    latter is averse to longer races :)

    And then there was light and He thought it was good, so He threw the
    receipt away.