Sizing your recumbent...

Simon Brooke

Guest
I was off looking at pr0n this morning and came across Velocraft's
instructions for measuring one's self to determine what size of their
products one would require... http://www.velokraft.com/-xseam.htm

Rather pretty, I thought.

Oh, and excellent pr0n on their site, too (does riding a no-com make you
blind?)

; gif ye hes forget our auld plane Scottis quhilk your mother lerit you,
; in tymes cuming I sall wryte to you my mind in Latin, for I am nocht
; acquyntit with your Southeron
;; Letter frae Ninian Winyet tae John Knox datit 27t October 1563

Simon Brooke wrote:

> Oh, and excellent pr0n on their site, too (does riding a no-com make you
> blind?)

Quite possibly, and if it does then a VK2 must get at least as far as
making you partially sighted (same goes for the M5 Carbon Low).

Deciding your back needs more "rest", Simon? ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

In article <[email protected]>, Peter Clinch
([email protected]) wrote:
> Simon Brooke wrote:
>
> > Oh, and excellent pr0n on their site, too (does riding a no-com make you
> > blind?)

> Quite possibly, and if it does then a VK2 must get at least as far as
> making you partially sighted (same goes for the M5 Carbon Low).

The NoCom appears particularly difficult to see out of, so I imagine it
has the much same effect. Ho ho. I am pleased to report, however, that
a four year-old Baron X-Low can still beat a NoCom if the rider of the
latter is averse to longer races :)

And then there was light and He thought it was good, so He threw the
receipt away.