ski helmet?

I've had the air attack shield helmet for about 3 weeks now, and I love it. Let me preface what I'm about to write by saying I keep my head shaved.
First, I have no way of knowing about the "aero" qualities of the thing. I think Giro has, in fact, made a big mistake by stressing that. It probably is
but I don't any means of testing it. Ventilation is, as far as I'm concerned, a non-issue. In fact, it's better for me because I no longer have to wear any sort
dew rag to protect me from the helmet. Oh, and I've run it in the desert heat of So. Calif. and the 90 degree humidity of NY on rides up to 80 miles.
Because your head is suspended below the hard insides of the thing, it never comes crashing down on your skull when you hit a pothole or whatever.
All that makes it worth the price of admission but what really ices it for me is the "shield" and that's why I wanted it since I saw pictures of the prototype.
Totally unobstructed view, I never have to push it back up on the bridge of my nose, and best of all, it stays sweat/grease free. I rode the thing for 2
before I had to clean it and then only because a bug decided to commit suicide on it! Plus, if you wear eyeglasses you could easily wear them under it.
I think you are to be seeing a LOT of these things soon.