skill level

I'm not really going by levels, I'm most of level 2 and 3 and I think 2
or 3 from level 4...mostly just cause of mounting, I've never practiced
anything other than my good ol' static and rollback mounts, if I did
I'd probably be just about level 3 officially.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended - currently in the process of preparing it for my free
webspace.
:cool:
'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Jerrick wrote:
> I am very proud to say that i am a lvl 11:D

seriously?
thats pretty sweet...I want to get level 11 sometime.

anyway, I am unofficially level 4 or 5 ish. officially I'm level 0.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

level three(2completed)

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

Jerrick wrote:
> I am very proud to say that i am a lvl 11:D
>
> actually i think i am around 4 or 5ish, i need to look at the skills
> again lol

i think im about the same lol but i need to work on mounts too i
almost got the kick-up mount down

--
dragonking1990
dragonking1990's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11613

I'm officially level seven. I can do all the stuff on level eight except
the backward spin and pirouette, and everything on level nine except
the backward pirouette. In theory, I can do everything on level ten,
but not very consistently.

I think most people who work on the skill levels get bogged down with a
couple of the skills on levels eight and nine, especially hand wheel
walk and the backward pirouette.

--
jsm

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia

"wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*" -chosen
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

im level 6 officially, level 7 unoficially and working through level 8.
almost got hand ww down but not yet so i have 3 things left to get :)

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
[email protected] - add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

I'm not on the level at all, I'm on a steep learning curve.

I structure what I learn around what I think looks the most fun and
least dangerous. I learnt to idle and ride backwards (nearly) so that I
could join in to 'dance' in the Irish dancing thingy in BUC this year.
I also enjoy distance riding on my 29er and want to continue with that
and to take it into cross country. So I structure my learning around
that. I also enjoy unihockey so I learn stuff that could help that.

I absolutely feel that life is stressful enough without being 'tested'
on the levels.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

i agree with what cathy said, when im learning stuff its not to get to
that next lvl, its just for the fun of it, before i even knew what the
levels were i had 4 mounts down just cause i liked to impress ppl by
just getting on the uni, then the expression from riding it was even
better :D

--
Jerrick