Skilled Bay Criterium Series locations.

OzSkier

New Member
Nov 20, 2003
Does anyone know where I can get information on where the Skilled Bay Criterium series is being held between Jan 7-11.

Thanks.

"OzSkier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:2itJb.32411$%[email protected]...
> Does anyone know where I can get information on where the Skilled Bay Criterium series is being
> held between Jan 7-11.
>
> Thanks.

This year it is called the "Jayco Bay Cycling Classic"

The info you are after can be found at the event webpage http://www.cyclingevents.com.au There is
also a liftout in the Jan/Feb edition of "Bicycling Australia" that has locations and start times.

Cyclesport Victoria also has information about this and other events in their 2003/04 summer
fixture. http://www.vic.cycling.org.au/Fixture/Track/2003-2004/cyclesport__victoria.htm

Originally posted by Geoff
"OzSkier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:2itJb.32411$%[email protected]...
> Does anyone know where I can get information on where the Skilled Bay Criterium series is being
> held between Jan 7-11.
>
> Thanks.

This year it is called the "Jayco Bay Cycling Classic"

The info you are after can be found at the event webpage http://www.cyclingevents.com.au There is
also a liftout in the Jan/Feb edition of "Bicycling Australia" that has locations and start times.

Cyclesport Victoria also has information about this and other events in their 2003/04 summer
fixture. http://www.vic.cycling.org.au/Fixture/Track/2003-2004/cyclesport__victoria.htm

Thanks Geoff.

I will be there with my hubbie (J) and mates (Darky) at the geelong and docklands ones

We have St Kilda Cycling Club people to support! (in womens elite and mens A grade)

"OzSkier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Geoff wrote:
> > "OzSkier" <[email protected]> wrote in message

32411$%[email protected]:2itJb.32411$%[email protected]

yclesport__victoria.htmhttp://www.vic.cycling.org.au/Fixture/Track/2003-
> > 2004/cyclesport__victoria.htm
>

> Thanks Geoff.
>

> --

Originally posted by Jess
I will be there with my hubbie (J) and mates (Darky) at the geelong and docklands ones

We have St Kilda Cycling Club people to support! (in womens elite and mens A grade)

--

Jess, I'll be at Docklands as well on Sunday. Will hopefully see you there.