Skilled Bay Criterium Series locations.

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by OzSkier, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. OzSkier

    OzSkier New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2003
    Does anyone know where I can get information on where the Skilled Bay Criterium series is being held between Jan 7-11.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    "OzSkier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:2itJb.32411$%[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know where I can get information on where the Skilled Bay Criterium series is being
    > held between Jan 7-11.
    >
    > Thanks.

    This year it is called the "Jayco Bay Cycling Classic"

    The info you are after can be found at the event webpage http://www.cyclingevents.com.au There is
    also a liftout in the Jan/Feb edition of "Bicycling Australia" that has locations and start times.

    Cyclesport Victoria also has information about this and other events in their 2003/04 summer
    fixture. http://www.vic.cycling.org.au/Fixture/Track/2003-2004/cyclesport__victoria.htm

  3. OzSkier

    OzSkier New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2003
    Thanks Geoff.

  4. Jess

    Jess Guest

    I will be there with my hubbie (J) and mates (Darky) at the geelong and docklands ones

    We have St Kilda Cycling Club people to support! (in womens elite and mens A grade)

    "OzSkier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Geoff wrote:
    > > "OzSkier" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    32411$%[email protected]:2itJb.32411$%[email protected]

    yclesport__victoria.htmhttp://www.vic.cycling.org.au/Fixture/Track/2003-
    > > 2004/cyclesport__victoria.htm
    >

    > Thanks Geoff.
    >

    > --

  5. OzSkier

    OzSkier New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2003
    Jess, I'll be at Docklands as well on Sunday. Will hopefully see you there.