skills program

sigsta

Sep 6, 2003
hi gals,
i was riding down beach rd the other week and i saw that Kathy Watt has a shop in Black Rock. Been curious in nature, i went to see what services she offered. I ended up signing up for a training program with skills sessions. Well, i have learned more in three weeks than i have in 4yrs of riding. there is so much to learn! I learned how to properly use my cleats (i thought i was before), drink from my water bottle without stopping and how to climb hills out of the seat. Anyone who is unsure on anything, even if your not, i highly reccommend you drop in and have a chat to them. they have a web site www.kathywatt.com
happy cycling
Sibouhn Grad-Stanford

Originally posted by sigsta
i was riding down beach rd the other week and i saw that

Hi

How do you think this forum would look if it only contained 'come look at my nice commercial website' type posts?

There are two things you can do if you want to take advantage of the traffic this site gets.

1) Pay us for advertising, email me for more info.

2) Take part in discussions and include a link to the website in your signature. This will have the advantage of getting the link in hundreds of different threads over time. Several coaches and people with e-commerce sites setup regularly do this with success.

I personally rather the second option as both parties gain, the community benefit’s from your knowledge and you might pickup the odd customer every now and then.

cheers

Sigsta,
Could you elaborate on some of the methods used in the kathywatt program for teaching cornering, confidence on the bike, and climbing out of the seat?

Thanks.