Skin care for you

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by miki2005, Dec 14, 2005.

1. miki2005

miki2005 New Member

Hi!

Everybody knows how important is to have beautiful, healthy hair or a perfectly cleansed face. It is essential for our social life. I hope I made my point so I would just like you to try the gerovital range from Aslaskin. I know that sounds like advertising (by the way, this is what I thought too) but just take 2 minutes of your time and visit aslaskin.com. If this proves to be a waste of time (I assure you it won’t), please feel free to take it on me.

Best regards

:)

Tags:

2. Veramas

Veramas New Member

First ,thank for the share,however if you dont mind please tell me what is inside this product,is it herbal or is it chemical compound from extracted plan,for my hair I usually use nothing but aloe vera,and I got no complaint so far

3. michaelsv

michaelsv New Member

Lifestyle is important. How many hours do you usually sleep? Researches show that anything less then 8 is not enough. Try get more sleep. Do your best to reduce stress levels as well. Get rid of your soap if it contains oils and replace it with a natural soap bar. Wash and moisturize your face daily. Also, try to use only natural skin care products.

4. juicycouture

juicycouture New Member

Maybe I will do it accoring to your content.I think the life is very important for us and We also need the product to improve our body.If the product is effective