Skin care products

Jonahhobbes

Aug 31, 2007
OK spring is here where I live but this usually brings very windy, cold weather which coupled with sea salt, turns my skin red and sore. I'm a guy so not really up to speed on barrier products apart from borrowing the wife's moisturizer, which if anything seem to make things worse. Also the bandana I have to add padding under the helmet and stop the sweat also causes my skin to get sore as well. I wash my face with cold water as soon as I possibly can after a ride and pat not rub my face with the towel.

Anyone know of any products to stop me looking like I've just fallen face first onto a stove? I must have sensitive skin or something.

Try some SPF factor 30 or 40 creams or sticks that really "pancake" onto your face. Most pharmacies or outdoor (climibing / hiking / sailing) shops should have some of these in stock

So I've got to look even more strange than I normally do with this stuff plastered over my face? (cycling gear, headlight+ mirror on top of my helmet, the "Borg" look as a friend calls it. etc...) :D

I support organic skin care products. They suit my skin well and do not have any side effects which can be seen in some chemical products.