Skinny Cows in the UK

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Petal, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Petal

    Petal Guest

    Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old
    news to all of you! I just came across this site today:
    http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm

    Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    them myself, but we always hear how great they are from our North American friends. :)

    Cheers, Petal
    --
    http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm

    UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
    163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I love their fudge bars.

    "Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
    > just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
    >
    > Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    > them myself, but we always hear how great they
    are
    > from our North American friends. :)
    >
    > Cheers, Petal
    > --
    > http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
    >
    > UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
    > 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

  3. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:40:31 -0000, "Petal"
    <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
    >just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
    >
    >Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    >them myself, but we always hear how great they are from our North American friends. :)

    I didn't realize they were available here. I never look in the ice cream section but I will now. If
    I get addicted I'll blame you :)

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

  4. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    I was very happy to discover them in my local asda a few weeks ago, I often save myself a few
    calories for the evening and have a skinny cow (taken off it's stick and ut in a bowl) with some dry
    cereal on - it makes a delicious dessert

    Jane

    "Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
    > just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
    >
    > Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    > them myself, but we always hear how great they
    are
    > from our North American friends. :)
    >
    > Cheers, Petal
    > --
    > http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
    >
    > UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
    > 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

  5. They are very nice, I am not a big ice cream eater and they even taste good
    to me, Lee
    Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
    > just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
    >
    > Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    > them myself, but we always hear how great they
    are
    > from our North American friends. :)
    >
    > Cheers, Petal
    > --
    > http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
    >
    > UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
    > 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

  6. Jay

    Jay Guest

    "Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
    > just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
    >
    > Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    > them myself, but we always hear how great they
    are
    > from our North American friends. :)

    Try the chocolate peanutbutter cookie dough if you can get it. YUM!!!!!

    - J

  7. Laura

    Laura Guest

    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:40:31 -0000, "Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is
    old
    > >news to all of you! I just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
    > >
    > >Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    > >them myself, but we always hear how great they
    are
    > >from our North American friends. :)
    >
    > I didn't realize they were available here. I never look in the ice cream section but I will now.
    > If I get addicted I'll blame you :)

    Individual portions are the key. Most of their products are only 2 US points. I could never buy
    their ice cream in bulk. 1/2 c is too hard to deal with but a single portion seems to work with me.

  8. This happens to be my flavor of the century!!!

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:22:44 GMT, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
    >> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
    >>
    >> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
    >> them myself, but we always hear how great they
    >are
    >> from our North American friends. :)
    >
    >Try the chocolate peanutbutter cookie dough if you can get it. YUM!!!!!
    >
    >- J

    Prairie Roots
    232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  9. Petal

    Petal Guest

    It looks like we're just getting the ice lollies (ice cream sticks), and they are only 1-1 1/2 UK
    points each. Not bad! Well, bad if you eat the whole box. ;)

    Cheers, Petal

    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...