Skinny Cows in the UK

Petal

Guest
Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old
news to all of you! I just came across this site today:
http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm

Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
them myself, but we always hear how great they are from our North American friends. :)

Cheers, Petal
--
http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm

UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

Laura

Guest
I love their fudge bars.

"Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)
>
> Cheers, Petal
> --
> http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
>
> UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
> 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

Ray Miller

Guest
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:40:31 -0000, "Petal"
<[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
>just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
>Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
>them myself, but we always hear how great they are from our North American friends. :)

I didn't realize they were available here. I never look in the ice cream section but I will now. If
I get addicted I'll blame you :)

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Just Me

Guest
I was very happy to discover them in my local asda a few weeks ago, I often save myself a few
calories for the evening and have a skinny cow (taken off it's stick and ut in a bowl) with some dry
cereal on - it makes a delicious dessert

Jane

"Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)
>
> Cheers, Petal
> --
> http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
>
> UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
> 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

Miss Violette

Guest
They are very nice, I am not a big ice cream eater and they even taste good
to me, Lee
Petal <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)
>
> Cheers, Petal
> --
> http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
>
> UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
> 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

Jay

Guest
"Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)

Try the chocolate peanutbutter cookie dough if you can get it. YUM!!!!!

- J

Laura

Guest
"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:40:31 -0000, "Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is
old
> >news to all of you! I just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
> >
> >Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> >them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> >from our North American friends. :)
>
> I didn't realize they were available here. I never look in the ice cream section but I will now.
> If I get addicted I'll blame you :)

Individual portions are the key. Most of their products are only 2 US points. I could never buy
their ice cream in bulk. 1/2 c is too hard to deal with but a single portion seems to work with me.

Prairie Roots

Guest
This happens to be my flavor of the century!!!

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:22:44 GMT, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Petal" <[email protected]#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
>> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>>
>> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
>> them myself, but we always hear how great they
>are
>> from our North American friends. :)
>
>Try the chocolate peanutbutter cookie dough if you can get it. YUM!!!!!
>
>- J

Prairie Roots
232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Petal

Guest
It looks like we're just getting the ice lollies (ice cream sticks), and they are only 1-1 1/2 UK
points each. Not bad! Well, bad if you eat the whole box. ;)

Cheers, Petal

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...