Skinny Cows in the UK

Petal

Guest
Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old
news to all of you! I just came across this site today:
http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm

Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
them myself, but we always hear how great they are from our North American friends. :)

Cheers, Petal
--
http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm

UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

I love their fudge bars.

"Petal" <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)
>
> Cheers, Petal
> --
> http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
>
> UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
> 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:40:31 -0000, "Petal"
<mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
>just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
>Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
>them myself, but we always hear how great they are from our North American friends. :)

I didn't realize they were available here. I never look in the ice cream section but I will now. If
I get addicted I'll blame you :)

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

I was very happy to discover them in my local asda a few weeks ago, I often save myself a few
calories for the evening and have a skinny cow (taken off it's stick and ut in a bowl) with some dry
cereal on - it makes a delicious dessert

Jane

"Petal" <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)
>
> Cheers, Petal
> --
> http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
>
> UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
> 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

They are very nice, I am not a big ice cream eater and they even taste good
to me, Lee
Petal <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)
>
> Cheers, Petal
> --
> http://petalww.tripod.com/journal.htm
>
> UK (WW At Home) 187 - January/99
> 163.8 - this week 140ish - goal

"Petal" <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>
> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> from our North American friends. :)

Try the chocolate peanutbutter cookie dough if you can get it. YUM!!!!!

- J

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:40:31 -0000, "Petal" <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is
old
> >news to all of you! I just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
> >
> >Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
> >them myself, but we always hear how great they
are
> >from our North American friends. :)
>
> I didn't realize they were available here. I never look in the ice cream section but I will now.
> If I get addicted I'll blame you :)

Individual portions are the key. Most of their products are only 2 US points. I could never buy
their ice cream in bulk. 1/2 c is too hard to deal with but a single portion seems to work with me.

This happens to be my flavor of the century!!!

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:22:44 GMT, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Petal" <mrsdoyles_teapot@#NoSpam#yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Not sure if someone's already posted about this - apologies if this is old news to all of you! I
>> just came across this site today: http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/find.htm
>>
>> Apparently, Asda have been carrying Skinny Cows since the beginning of January. I've never tried
>> them myself, but we always hear how great they
>are
>> from our North American friends. :)
>
>Try the chocolate peanutbutter cookie dough if you can get it. YUM!!!!!
>
>- J

Prairie Roots
232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

It looks like we're just getting the ice lollies (ice cream sticks), and they are only 1-1 1/2 UK
points each. Not bad! Well, bad if you eat the whole box. ;)

Cheers, Petal

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...