Skinsuits -- Where to buy?

Aztec

Jul 8, 2003
I need a skinsuit, but I can only find Voler. I don't fit in theirs all that well (right between sizes, with arms getting squeezed in a medium, and the legs way too long on the large).

I see Performancebike sells one, but I don't much care for it (or many of their garments).

Anyplace I'm missing that has some selection for an unattached rider like moi who doesn't want any bogus team graphics?

Aztec said:
I need a skinsuit, but I can only find Voler. I don't fit in theirs all that well (right between sizes, with arms getting squeezed in a medium, and the legs way too long on the large).

I see Performancebike sells one, but I don't much care for it (or many of their garments).

Anyplace I'm missing that has some selection for an unattached rider like moi who doesn't want any bogus team graphics?
i bought a cannondale one..which is all blk and silver from my local bike shop

Aztec said:

www.cbike.com has some Nalini skinsuits that don't look half bad. I'm not sure about their sizing though. I'm 6'1" with a 32 inch waist, looking at their sizing chart I would have to get around a XXL.

http://www.cbike.com/nalini_skinsuit.htm

Aztec said:
Whew... that's "back up the truck" kind of expensive! Maybe the Voler ain't so bad at $70! ;-)

you serious thats not much really all things considering

fushman said:
you serious thats not much really all things considering
A buck sixty plus shipping for a skinsuit? I dunno, that seems expensive. Heck, that's as much as a lot of Ultegra parts ;-)