Skoda classic challenge 2018

eortiz

Nov 12, 2003
So for my mid-life crisis, I plan to do the (3) Skoda Classic Challenge next year (Flanders, Roubaix, and LBL). Has anybody or have a friend who has done it? I've done the Tour of Flanders but not all three in one season. I appreciate any suggestions, advice, etc. I am also planning to get a new bike (which is also for my mid-life crisis :) Trek Domane or Madone..... Keep the rubber down!

So for my mid-life crisis, I plan to do the (3) Skoda Classic Challenge next year (Flanders, Roubaix, and LBL). Has anybody or have a friend who has done it? I've done the Tour of Flanders but not all three in one season. I appreciate any suggestions, advice, etc. I am also planning to get a new bike (which is also for my mid-life crisis :) Trek Domane or Madone..... Keep the rubber down!
Hi, I live in Belgium and I made in the last 3 years all 3 of them also adding in between the Amstel Gold Race at Valkenburg (Holland). There are no problem expecially if you choose the medium lenght, the harder is the LBL while the ParisRpoubaix it give you a lot of emotions.