Skoda

billy

Guest
Hi all,

Did anyone try ¡§Skoda"bicycle before? Is it a good brand??

Billy

billy wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Did anyone try ¡§Skoda"bicycle before? Is it a good brand??
>
> Billy

Never heard of the bicycle line. I've heard of their cars, though.
Apparently the Volkswagen Group was having trouble figuring out how to
make their products less reliable, so they bought Skoda for their QC
department...

sonarrat wrote:
> Never heard of the bicycle line. I've heard of their cars, though.
> Apparently the Volkswagen Group was having trouble figuring out how to
> make their products less reliable, so they bought Skoda for their QC
> department...

Not to contradict you but a recent report by the respected UK consumer
journal Which said that the Skoda Octavia is the most reliable of the
VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat brand. The Audi TT scored very poorly. As the
Economist reported a couple of weeks back VW are having enormous
problems with reliability these days - faced with the fixed factor of
high German labor costs they have been cutting corners elsewhere with
predictable results.

In any event you may be right, the Octavia, Audi A3 and Golf are all
built on a common platform produced by Skoda in the Czeck republic.

Can't tell you anything about Skoda bikes though.