SKS Race Blade fenders

Michael Hoyt

Guest
Does anyone know if the SKS Race Blade fender is imported to the U.S.? I saw a pic of them on a
German site and they look like they'd be nice on a road bike. thanks.

Can you post the URL? Always interested in nice fenders. For that matter get out your wallet before
going to: http://www.wallbike.com/Berthoud/fenders.html to take a look at carbon fiber fenders.

Gary Jacobson Rosendale, NY

"Michael Hoyt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know if the SKS Race Blade fender is imported to the U.S.? I saw a pic of them on a
> German site and they look like they'd be nice on a road bike. thanks.

http://www.sks-germany.com/

news:[email protected]...