SKS Race Blade fenders

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Hoyt, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Michael Hoyt

    Michael Hoyt Guest

    Does anyone know if the SKS Race Blade fender is imported to the U.S.? I saw a pic of them on a
    German site and they look like they'd be nice on a road bike. thanks.

  2. Can you post the URL? Always interested in nice fenders. For that matter get out your wallet before
    going to: http://www.wallbike.com/Berthoud/fenders.html to take a look at carbon fiber fenders.

    Gary Jacobson Rosendale, NY

    "Michael Hoyt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know if the SKS Race Blade fender is imported to the U.S.? I saw a pic of them on a
    > German site and they look like they'd be nice on a road bike. thanks.

  3. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    http://www.sks-germany.com/

    news:[email protected]...