Sky-Mounti Inclinometer

KDC1956

Jul 5, 2009
Has anyone use one of these?I am thinking about getting for what I don't know lol..;)
Sky-Mounti Inclinometer

Price: $25.00

KDC1956 said:
Has anyone use one of these?I am thinking about getting for what I don't know lol..;)
Sky-Mounti Inclinometer0

The thing isn't going to tell you much as it's completely unstable for reading. Every bump is going to cause the bubble to move. Even some of your own movements on the bike will make the bubble move. On top of all that is the fact that roads generally don't have a consistent grade and can vary from meter to meter. This inclinometer has a crappy scale which will only complicate reading.

alienator said:
The thing isn't going to tell you much as it's completely unstable for reading. Every bump is going to cause the bubble to move. Even some of your own movements on the bike will make the bubble move.

I tend to agree with that, maybe someone here owns one and can post their thoughts on the device.
View attachment 10861

steve said:
I tend to agree with that, maybe someone here owns one and can post their thoughts on the device.
View attachment 10861

I have one. It works fine when seated, but jumps around too much when standing. The oil in it is high viscosity, so the bubble doesn't jump around much.