Slave of the State is gonna eat this up!

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> New WADA chief John Fahey:
>
> "I do not underestimate the task. I come from government and I hope to
> bring governments even more to the table than in the past,"
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/nov07/nov18news&from=rss

If morons like him and Pound had to go help pick up bodies in
Bangladesh or Darfur it might help them to understand that there
are more important "scourges" than a few entertainers in an
entertainment industry taking drugs.

And more important uses for taxpayers money like funding Chung's
afternoon training rides.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > New WADA chief John Fahey:
> >
> > "I do not underestimate the task. I come from government and I hope to
> > bring governments even more to the table than in the past,"
> >
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/nov07/nov18news&from=rss

> If morons like him and Pound had to go help pick up bodies in
> Bangladesh or Darfur it might help them to understand that there
> are more important "scourges" than a few entertainers in an
> entertainment industry taking drugs.
>
> And more important uses for taxpayers money like funding Chung's
> afternoon training rides.

Hey, he's not the only public institution employee here.

It's just that I'm filled with self-loathing about it.

And I make less,

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

On Nov 19, 9:34 am, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > > New WADA chief John Fahey:

> > > "I do not underestimate the task. I come from government and I hope to
> > > bring governments even more to the table than in the past,"

Just pass a law, create an agency, collect taxes, and **** goes the
problem.

> > >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/nov07/nov18news&from...

> > If morons like him and Pound had to go help pick up bodies in
> > Bangladesh or Darfur it might help them to understand that there
> > are more important "scourges" than a few entertainers in an
> > entertainment industry taking drugs.

> > And more important uses for taxpayers money like funding Chung's
> > afternoon training rides.

> Hey, he's not the only public institution employee here.
>
> It's just that I'm filled with self-loathing about it.
>
> And I make less,

Surely you can get your fellow Canuckians to pay for your afternoon
beer breaks, no?

In article
<191a872e-01ba-4c82-acb6-3a7a3819cc50@a28g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Nov 19, 9:34 am, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just pass a law, create an agency, collect taxes, and **** goes the
> problem.

> > > If morons like him and Pound had to go help pick up bodies in
> > > Bangladesh or Darfur it might help them to understand that there
> > > are more important "scourges" than a few entertainers in an
> > > entertainment industry taking drugs.

> > > And more important uses for taxpayers money like funding Chung's
> > > afternoon training rides.

> > Hey, he's not the only public institution employee here.
> >
> > It's just that I'm filled with self-loathing about it.
> >
> > And I make less,

> Surely you can get your fellow Canuckians to pay for your afternoon
> beer breaks, no?

Oh, but they do already!

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Oh, but they do already!

You're not ambitous enough. Surely you can get them to pay for a
fully stocked Gosselar liquor cabinet ?

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> >> Surely you can get your fellow Canuckians to pay for your afternoon beer
> >> breaks, no?

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Oh, but they do already!

> You're not ambitous enough. Surely you can get them to pay for a
> fully stocked Gosselar liquor cabinet ?

They're already paying for my five weeks of vacation a year and my
35-hour work week (arranged in 9-day fortnights). You think I can get
blood from a stone?

Oh, and this is what my cabinet looks like:

http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/wiredcola/hello/23/2416/640/DSCN1729.jpg

And when I have to get to the other campus, I ride my bike there on my
employer's time,

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <rcousine-D0ACA2.20152820112007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,
> Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Oh, and this is what my cabinet looks like:
> >
> > http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/wiredcola/hello/23/2416/640/DSCN1729.jpg

> Ahh, the old Leni Riefenstahl "shoot it from below to make it appear more
> majestic" trick... You're only fooling yourself!

Oh Howard, shattering illusions so cruelly. It's like my own private
Kristallnacht.