slayer

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ildavide, Jun 14, 2003.

  1. Ildavide

    Ildavide Guest

    i'm searching a slayer frame mtb Rocky Mountain to buy. The best for me is for the frame new in good
    condition. I live in Italy Thank

    --
    Il Davide (29,TO,100,0,B). Cannondale F2000 LEFTY CAAD5

    Tags:

  2. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Ildavide" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > i'm searching a slayer frame mtb Rocky Mountain to buy. The best for me is for the frame new in
    > good condition. I live in Italy

    Big mistake...no matter where you live...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  4. Ivan

    Ivan Guest

    O davide, c'e' roy che vende il suo!

  5. Ildavide

    Ildavide Guest

    Ho visto ma non mi piace il colore ne ho trovata una nuova di trinca da un SI VENDE ma il colore e'
    veramente orrendo

  6. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Ildavide <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > Ho visto ma non mi piace il colore ne ho trovata una nuova di trinca da un SI VENDE ma il colore
    > e' veramente orrendo

    hate to be the group nazi here, but last i recalled, this is an english speaking group.

    Translated: "I have seen but it does not appeal to the color to me of it I have found one new of
    trinca from SELLS but the color truly e' orrendo"

    bad translation thanks to systranbox.com
    --
    ~Travis

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  7. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Technician wrote:

    > hate to be the group nazi here, but last i recalled, this is an english speaking group.

    If the original guy had posted in Italian, then I'd be with you. The fact is, a couple of Italian
    mountain bikers have just met on an English-speaking international group, and they've posted two
    messages in Italian in two days. Not the end of the world, is it?

  8. Technician

    Technician Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > Technician wrote:
    >
    > > hate to be the group nazi here, but last i recalled, this is an english speaking group.
    >
    > If the original guy had posted in Italian, then I'd be with you. The fact is, a couple of Italian
    > mountain bikers have just met on an English-speaking international group, and they've posted two
    > messages in Italian in two days. Not the end of the world, is it?

    Hey, it could be the end of the world ;-) this could spark an international war in which Italy drops
    an atomic bomb powered by a really spicy meatball, thus destroying all life as we know it with a
    world-wide epidemic of massive heart burn.
    --
    ~Travis "i am now going to stock up on my Zantac" ;-)

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/