slayer

Ildavide

Guest
i'm searching a slayer frame mtb Rocky Mountain to buy. The best for me is for the frame new in good
condition. I live in Italy Thank

--
Il Davide (29,TO,100,0,B). Cannondale F2000 LEFTY CAAD5

"Ildavide" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> i'm searching a slayer frame mtb Rocky Mountain to buy. The best for me is for the frame new in
> good condition. I live in Italy

Big mistake...no matter where you live...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Ho visto ma non mi piace il colore ne ho trovata una nuova di trinca da un SI VENDE ma il colore e'
veramente orrendo

Ildavide <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Ho visto ma non mi piace il colore ne ho trovata una nuova di trinca da un SI VENDE ma il colore
> e' veramente orrendo

hate to be the group nazi here, but last i recalled, this is an english speaking group.

Translated: "I have seen but it does not appeal to the color to me of it I have found one new of
trinca from SELLS but the color truly e' orrendo"

bad translation thanks to systranbox.com
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Technician wrote:

> hate to be the group nazi here, but last i recalled, this is an english speaking group.

If the original guy had posted in Italian, then I'd be with you. The fact is, a couple of Italian
mountain bikers have just met on an English-speaking international group, and they've posted two
messages in Italian in two days. Not the end of the world, is it?

bomba <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Technician wrote:
>
> > hate to be the group nazi here, but last i recalled, this is an english speaking group.
>
> If the original guy had posted in Italian, then I'd be with you. The fact is, a couple of Italian
> mountain bikers have just met on an English-speaking international group, and they've posted two
> messages in Italian in two days. Not the end of the world, is it?

Hey, it could be the end of the world ;-) this could spark an international war in which Italy drops
an atomic bomb powered by a really spicy meatball, thus destroying all life as we know it with a
world-wide epidemic of massive heart burn.
--
~Travis "i am now going to stock up on my Zantac" ;-)

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/