Sleaze bag GOP Congressman wants to know: "is your little guy limp…or growing"

limerickman said:
Dave - this Foley business - I understand that it's reported that the young boy who is the object of the (former) Congressman's affections is 16 years old.
Is this correct?

What is the majority age in the USA?
Is 18 years of age the age of majority over there?
Depends on the State but usually is 17 for statutory rape.

davidmc said:
The age of consent is 16, in many states, however the other party can be no more than 5 yrs senior (21)

If the age difference is greater than 5 years - does this negate the consent of the 16 year old?

limerickman said:
If the age difference is greater than 5 years - does this negate the consent of the 16 year old?
I beleive it does but I am not a lawyer. It would be akin to predation because the older person is more psychologically advanced and can take advantage of the situ. The youth is not sufficiently emotionally advanced to deal w/ the situ.

davidmc said:
I beleive it does but I am not a lawyer. It would be akin to predation because the older person is more psychologically advanced and can take advantage of the situ. The youth is not sufficiently emotionally advanced to deal w/ the situ.

Thanks for that.

The 16 year old boy is not an adult and this man Foley is more than 5 years older than the 16 year old boy who he was pursuing.

thebluetrain said:
Kind of like your boy Bill Clinton? Whitewater, Monica come to mind.
I think BT missed the memos on those. :confused:

Clinton isn't my boy. I had plenty of policy issues with his admin but it was still vastly better than his predecessor's.

thebluetrain said:
Kind of like your boy Bill Clinton? Whitewater, Monica come to mind.
BT, they "wurm" will excuse the DEMOCRATIC PARTY for giving Studds a standing ovation for his work with the page. The point they seem to miss is that when we send our children to work as pages and other jobs, we don't need grown men making moves on fellow employees whom are not in a laterial or superior position. But wurm and others will overlook that point...Why not? That's just what they do.. Don't you grow tired of trying to educate these numbskulls???? Every so often I have to take a break as there are more worthy individuals that require my esteemed knowledge.....It's a tough job but, someone has to do it.....