Sleaze bag GOP Congressman wants to know: "is your little guy limp…or growing"

Wurm

Aug 6, 2004
Yet MORE fun & games from the party of Family Values, Anti-Gay Marriage Amendments, and "We Ain't Obtuse & Disgusting So Spank It If U Got Wood!"

It seems that Rep. Mark Foley (R-FL) is cut from the same moral cloth of his of GOP predecessors such as Bill Bennett, Newt Gingrich, Sen. Parkwood, and Sen. Ryan. This guy might even surpass the sexual depravity of "good, solid Conservative's" like J. Edgar Hoover. Way to be, Mark!

From Huffington Post:

Pages Warned To Avoid Foley As Early As 2001…Foley Tells Page Program In 02 Of Taking Teen On “Cruise Down In My BMW To Morton’s”…FBI Opens Investigation…Harry Reid: Possibility GOP House Leaders Ignored Dealing With Foley To Preserve A Congressional Seat…VIDEO: Murtha…“It’s Outrageous…It Really Makes Me Nervous That They Looked Like They Tried To Cover It Up”… VIDEO: Foley...“We Track Library Books Better Than We Track Pedophiles”...GOP Rep: “If They Knew Or Should Have Known The Extent Of This Problem, They Should Not Serve In Leadership”…Speaker And Majority Leader Caught In Page Scandal…Knew Of Emails By Late 2005…WaPo:”A Full-Blown Party Dilemma”… NRCC Chair May Have Donated To Foley After He Knew…

From ABC News.com:

"September 29, 2006 — The following is an instant message exchange a former page says he had with Rep. Foley in 2003. Warning: sexually explicit language, reader discretion is advised."...Link

...and from The Raw Story,

"Congressman accused of sending 'sick' emails to 16 year old boy"...Link

BUT HERE"S THE BEST PART! -- In keeping with the long Repig tradition of Hypocrisy, Irony, and Rampant Sleazery (TM!) we see that the (dis)Honorable Rep. Foley "has long marketed himself as a protector of children from sexual predation. In 2003, he became an outspoken critic of a summer nudist camp for children. An amendment by Foley to change federal sex offender laws became part of the Adam Walsh Child Safety and Protection Act of 2006."

!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, you should trust these assholes with YOUR vote!

Wurm said:
Yet MORE fun & games from the party of Family Values, Anti-Gay Marriage Amendments, and "We Ain't Obtuse & Disgusting So Spank It If U Got Wood!"

It seems that Rep. Mark Foley (R-FL) is cut from the same moral cloth of his of GOP predecessors such as Bill Bennett, Newt Gingrich, Sen. Parkwood, and Sen. Ryan. This guy might even surpass the sexual depravity of "good, solid Conservative's" like J. Edgar Hoover. Way to be, Mark!

From Huffington Post:

From ABC News.com:

"September 29, 2006 — The following is an instant message exchange a former page says he had with Rep. Foley in 2003. Warning: sexually explicit language, reader discretion is advised."...Link

...and from The Raw Story,

"Congressman accused of sending 'sick' emails to 16 year old boy"...Link

BUT HERE"S THE BEST PART! -- In keeping with the long Repig tradition of Hypocrisy, Irony, and Rampant Sleazery (TM!) we see that the (dis)Honorable Rep. Foley "has long marketed himself as a protector of children from sexual predation. In 2003, he became an outspoken critic of a summer nudist camp for children. An amendment by Foley to change federal sex offender laws became part of the Adam Walsh Child Safety and Protection Act of 2006."

!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, you should trust these assholes with YOUR vote!
Sexual predators come from all aspects of life...... The difference is that the GOP doesn't nominate them for President. And you need to explain why Bill Bennett and Newt is in your list.........
I don't want any man who tries to put his pecker in another man to serve as a leader for me...... It does not matter if his name is Foley or Barney Frankenfurter.....
When an individual uses the power of his position in his sexual conquests he is a predator.....Kind of like Monica and Bill.....

This message is hidden because wolfix is on your ignore list.

Why is it that wolfux keeps responding to me, when he should know by now that I don't reply to him? Perhaps it's the typical Repig refusal to accept reality?

Wurm said:
Why is it that wolfux keeps responding to me, when he should know by now that I don't reply to him? Perhaps it's the typical Repig refusal to accept reality?
Reality is a place where you haven't been in a long time. Remember to go upstairs and tell your mother to increse your dosage. Then you return to happy land again.

And BTW, before the RW Sheep here revert to their typical (and irrelevant) Clinton/Lewinsky comparisons, let's keep in mind that she was a consenting adult, and the fact that it was heterosexual should make at least some of you gay-hater's happy.

Congressional pages are minors, and Rep. Foley's predilection is (gasp!)...homosexual.

It is also coming out that Foley's illegal amour and related shennanigans were apparently known - yet ignored or condoned by - some of the equally repugnant Repig leadership. So it's not just "one bad apple" here, but a pack of rotter's at the core of the GOP.

What's next...Cheney + Osama tag-teaming a llama on the East Lawn?

wolfix said:
Reality is a place where you haven't been in a long time. Remember to go upstairs and tell your mother to increse your dosage. Then you return to happy land again.
Wurm's mother is upstairs. But Wurm's real name is Norman.

wolfix said:
Sexual predators come from all aspects of life...... .

True.

wolfix said:
I don't want any man who tries to put his pecker in another man to serve as a leader for me...... It does not matter if his name is Foley or Barney Frankenfurter.....

You've lost me here.

If two homosexual (or heterosexual) consenting adults engage in sexual relations - then that's their own business, is it not?
What has sexual relations got to do with being a leader?

wolfix said:
When an individual uses the power of his position in his sexual conquests he is a predator.....Kind of like Monica and Bill.....

Lewinsky was an adult, was she not?

While what Clinton/Lewinsky may not be your cup of tea, Wolf - I think the murder of innocent civilians, the systematic torture of civilians, the disregard for US jurisprudence, the disgregard of the Geneva Conventions : ought to be the subject of your ire.

What takes the prize is that Speaker of the House Hastert, who has flip-flopped on whether he knew of Foley's transgressions, can't even seem to find a shred of integrity left to resign, as he's been asked to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

But why should he? He supports an Executive branch that can easily be impeached on at least a dozen different charges - yet Hastert and his fellow traveller's in Congress have not batted an eye at that criminality.

Wurm, you getting nervous? You havent forgotten our little bet have you? November elections are just over a month away. BushCo better do some quick mobilization if you are going to win.

thebluetrain said:
Wurm, you getting nervous? You havent forgotten our little bet have you? November elections are just over a month away. BushCo better do some quick mobilization if you are going to win.
Nervous about what? They already have a carrier battle group moving there in case you didn't know, genius. (Well I'm sure you didn't, since you won't hear about it on Fux News until the bombs start to fly.)

Got Milk? :rolleyes:

What's the matter BT, have no response to Foley's disgusting behavior and the Repig's complicity, so it's time to start another thread hijacking?

Wurm said:
Nervous about what? They already have a carrier battle group moving there in case you didn't know, genius. (Well I'm sure you didn't, since you won't hear about it on Fux News until the bombs start to fly.)

Got Milk? :rolleyes:
LOL, I thought so.

Wurm said:
What's the matter BT, have no response to Foley's disgusting behavior and the Repig's complicity, so it's time to start another thread hijacking?
For all the fuss about not trampling on al Qaeda's rights by reading their emails there sure does seem to be a flurry to spy on two adult gay men talking dirty to each other.

Is this the big national security plan the dems promised us?

True. First you have Alexander the Great who was hardly what you might call staright in modern times. The emperor Hadrian was another case. Even Julius Caesar's politcal opponents came up with an accusation Caesar was gay although the term they used for this in Latin was "mollis", meaning soft or effeminate.
It's funny too that they tried to accuse Lennox Lewis of being gay because he was a bit of a mummy's boy - close to his mother.

limerickman said:
True.

You've lost me here.

If two homosexual (or heterosexual) consenting adults engage in sexual relations - then that's their own business, is it not?
What has sexual relations got to do with being a leader?

Lewinsky was an adult, was she not?

While what Clinton/Lewinsky may not be your cup of tea, Wolf - I think the murder of innocent civilians, the systematic torture of civilians, the disregard for US jurisprudence, the disgregard of the Geneva Conventions : ought to be the subject of your ire.

That was one heck of a creepy story. Have you guys ever seen the documantery on Ed Guine? This was the guy they based Silence of The Lambs on and also inspired Hitchcock. It was the creepiest story I ever heard. fancy having someone like that living next door and he seemed perfectly normal to all the locals in his town.

Colorado Ryder said:
Wurm's mother is upstairs. But Wurm's real name is Norman.

thebluetrain said:
... two adult gay men talking dirty to each other.
Oh, I see. Now this page was an adult.

Do you guys have to sit around and brainstorm to think this **** up, or does it just come to ya natually?
screwy.gif

"Three More Pages Come Forward To Report Foley’s “Sexual Approaches” Over Internet…Hastert Gets Desperate: Blames “ABC News...People Funded By George Soros” For GOP's Foley Scandal...House Ethics Committee Opens Investigation… Top GOP Aide Resigns, Tells Media He Warned Hastert's Office Three Years Ago..."

Link

GOP Base Is Going To “Discover How Many Closeted Gay Republicans Were Involved In Policing Mark Foley”...

Link

Wurm said:
Oh, I see. Now this page was an adult.

Do you guys have to sit around and brainstorm to think this **** up, or does it just come to ya natually?
screwy.gif
Maybe you should ask yourself and your Dem ...............moderated.

LeBleutrain : you were warned before.

Hey idyut - the Repig's have been the majority, so nothing gets done in the House w/o their approval. Sorry, you can't blame Dems on this one. It was the responsibility of the Repig's to police their own party members but on Foley they looked the other way, while trying to gain votes on the "morality & family values" plank.

It's enough to make anyone puke.

That's the only thing germane to the Foley matter that you've brought up here. As for the rest of your dumb tangents -

Studds took the kid to Morocco with full knowledge of the parents I believe, so he didn't technically break any laws. Ethically and morally it's another story, and 2 wrongs (Studds & Foley) do not make a right. So quit trying to make what Foley and the Repigs did sound OK.

ACLU has nothing to do with the Foley case. And Michael Jackson? lol! Would you like to see the list of Repig donors and supporters?

Want to talk pardons/clemency?

The truth - as anyone who glances back into the history of GHWB's admin can quickly learn - is that Clinton hasn't done anything that his predecessor didn't do first and, in some cases, worse. Wimpy Bush pardoned Weinberger and many of the Iran-Contra defendants, along with known Pakistani heroin trafficker Aslam Adam, and Cuban terrorist Orlando Bosch.

Bosch was believed to be responsible for the 1976 explosion on a Cuban airliner that killed all 76 civilians aboard. The DoJ wanted to deport Bosch because the FBI said he had "repeatedly expressed and demonstrated a willingness to cause indiscriminate injury and death." But Bush 1 freed him.

As pardons go, it doesn't get much worse than that.

Except for Ford pardoning Nixon.