Slickrock 01/01/2006

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by JD, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. JD

    JD Guest

  2. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

  3. Marty

    Marty Guest

  4. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    JD wrote:
    > Slickrock 01/01/2006 by Angry Man
    >
    > http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2546

    How many Palominos has he broken? I recall you relating another break
    some time ago. When mine breaks again (Ha, how's that for confidence?)
    I'm selling the replacement (assuming warranty) and goin' shoppin'.

    Shawn

    P.S. Not likely to break in the shed while I'm stuck riding the spinner
    or the road in perpetual rehab. :-(

  5. JD

    JD Guest

    Shawn wrote:
    > JD wrote:
    > > Slickrock 01/01/2006 by Angry Man
    > >
    > > http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2546

    > How many Palominos has he broken? I recall you relating another break
    > some time ago. When mine breaks again (Ha, how's that for confidence?)
    > I'm selling the replacement (assuming warranty) and goin' shoppin'.

    Four now in about two years or so. He is getting a Ventana X5 with a
    6" rocker, orange of course.

    JD

  6. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    > Shawn wrote:
    > > JD wrote:
    > > > Slickrock 01/01/2006 by Angry Man
    > > >
    > > > http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2546

    > > How many Palominos has he broken? I recall you relating another break
    > > some time ago. When mine breaks again (Ha, how's that for confidence?)
    > > I'm selling the replacement (assuming warranty) and goin' shoppin'.

    > Four now in about two years or so. He is getting a Ventana X5 with a
    > 6" rocker, orange of course.

    Nice choice.

    Greg

  7. MattB

    MattB Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Shawn wrote:

    >>>How many Palominos has he broken? I recall you relating another break
    >>>some time ago. When mine breaks again (Ha, how's that for confidence?)
    >>>I'm selling the replacement (assuming warranty) and goin' shoppin'.

    >>Four now in about two years or so. He is getting a Ventana X5 with a
    >>6" rocker, orange of course.
    >>

    > Nice choice.
    >
    > Greg

    I bet he'll be rockin' on that thing!

    Matt (cool post of his too)

  8. Scott Gordo

    Scott Gordo Guest

    JD wrote:
    > Shawn wrote:
    > > JD wrote:
    > > > Slickrock 01/01/2006 by Angry Man
    > > >
    > > > http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2546

    > > How many Palominos has he broken? I recall you relating another break
    > > some time ago. When mine breaks again (Ha, how's that for confidence?)
    > > I'm selling the replacement (assuming warranty) and goin' shoppin'.

    > Four now in about two years or so. He is getting a Ventana X5 with a
    > 6" rocker, orange of course.
    >
    > JD

    Nice pics. My right knee is grumbling from the cold 'round here.
    Where on the frame did the breaks occur? Hope they haven't been of the
    'catastrophic' type. A friend of mine goes through a Fisher Sugar every
    year, snapped just above the bb. With the kind of riding Angry seems to
    do, I can't believe he'd be able to get back on a frame that he's not
    fully confident in. Gotta trust your gear.

    /s