UK and Europe · Public discussion

Slightly amusing anti-HGV site.

Started by Simon Mason · · Last activity · 2 posts · 360 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
31 July 2005
Last activity
1 August 2005
Original author
Simon Mason
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
360
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.hgvweb.co.uk/

    Can't say I agree with the anti-cyclist comments on the site. I've always
    found HGV drivers to be amongst the best on the road. Someone needs to start
    up a WVM site though.

    --
    Simon Mason
    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

  2. "Simon Mason" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.hgvweb.co.uk/

    Can't say I agree with the anti-cyclist comments on the site. I've always
    found HGV drivers to be amongst the best on the road. Someone needs to
    start up a WVM site though.

    --
    Simon Mason
    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

    Indeed, the HGV drivers round me are normally exceedingly courteous... with
    the possible exception of Woody's drivers!

    Cheers, helen s

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.