[slightly OT] - but wouldn't want it to happen to a cyclist

Pete Whelan wrote:
> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22478688-23109,00.html
>
> OK, this happened to a motorcyclist, but it could just of easily been a
> cyclist.
>
> Bet the hospital would have asked if he had been wearing a helmet ;-)

But it went through his helmet.

IGMC

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

Discordianism: Where reality is a figment of your imagination

On Oct 16, 8:55 pm, Don Whybrow <[email protected]> wrote:
> Pete Whelan wrote:
> >http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22478688-23109,00.html

> > OK, this happened to a motorcyclist, but it could just of easily been a
> > cyclist.

> > Bet the hospital would have asked if he had been wearing a helmet ;-)

> But it went through his helmet.
>
> IGMC

As Randle McMurphy once said - "The next woman takes me on's gonna
light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!" which
seems even more apt in this case!