General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

(slightly OT) Jolt-on-a-Rope

Started by MareCat · · Last activity · 3 posts · 286 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 February 2005
Last activity
27 February 2005
Original author
MareCat
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
286
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/headline/features/3056101

  2. MareCat said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/headline/features/3056101

    Oh good grief! And here I though coffee-scented soap was weird enough!

    -L.

  3. -L. said:


    MareCat said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/headline/features/3056101

    Oh good grief! And here I though coffee-scented soap was weird enough!

    -L.

    I'll have a Venti Kona Mocha-Java soap on a rope with extra foam and
    she'll have the same but decaf. 8-P

    Rusty

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.