slipped up last night at .....damage control today

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
i had a few things last night that i shouldn't have had while i was working. i made the mistake of
drinking orange juice which has sugar in it. (I don't eat alot of sugar anymore) so of course it
made me want more. so i had a donut and then i had three timbits and then 4 cookies, plus another
orange juice and an apple juice. I felt terrible after i ate it. So now I am doing damage control.
am being super good today and tonight at work. couldn't go for walk this morning after i got off
work which i was disapointed. it was snowing really bad and it was really cold out. i did walk home
like usual and walk the stairs to my apartment. and did alot of running at work about 7.5hrs worth.
hoping to stay in control of things from now on after last night. i do this and every time i do i
feel sick so no more. i have a slite headache but that is because i'm trying to give up caffeine, i
have had no ice cappucinnos since dec 23, and had my last diet coke new years eve day at 1 00 in the
afternoon. i am hoping the headaches will go soon. anyway sorry the post is long hope everyone else
is doing good in this new yrs. take care and have a good weekend angie

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> i had a few things last night that i shouldn't have had while i was
working.
> i made the mistake of drinking orange juice which has sugar in it. (I
don't
> eat alot of sugar anymore) so of course it made me want more. so i had a donut and then i had
> three timbits and then 4 cookies, plus another orange juice and an apple juice.

Sometimes a slip like that is actually just what it takes to get back on track. Because you do feel
horrible and you do regret it, and hopefully this feeling will push you in the right direction the
very next day, because you don't want to experience those feelings again....

It seems you get a lot of physical action and that really counts for something!

and it sounds like you are learning to trust your body and that is such a
good lesson, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i had a few things last night that i shouldn't have had while i was
working.
> i made the mistake of drinking orange juice which has sugar in it. (I
don't
> eat alot of sugar anymore) so of course it made me want more. so i had a donut and then i had
> three timbits and then 4 cookies, plus another orange juice and an apple juice. I felt terrible
> after i ate it. So now I am doing damage control. am
being
> super good today and tonight at work. couldn't go for walk this morning after i got off work which
> i was disapointed. it was snowing really bad
and
> it was really cold out. i did walk home like usual and walk the stairs to
my
> apartment. and did alot of running at work about 7.5hrs worth. hoping to stay in control of things
> from now on after last night. i do this and every time i do i feel sick so no more. i have a slite
> headache but that is because i'm trying to give up caffeine, i have had no ice cappucinnos since
> dec 23, and had my last diet coke new years eve day
at
> 1 00 in the afternoon. i am hoping the headaches will go soon. anyway sorry the post is long hope
> everyone else is doing good in this new yrs. take care and have a good weekend angie

Don't worry about slip ups no matter what your plan, just get back on track the next day!!

COnnie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> i had a few things last night that i shouldn't have had while i was working. i made the mistake of
> drinking orange juice which has sugar in it. (I don't eat alot of sugar anymore) so of course it
> made me want more. so i had a donut and then i had three timbits and then 4 cookies, plus another
> orange juice and an apple juice. I felt terrible after i ate it. So now I am doing damage control.
> am being super good today and tonight at work. couldn't go for walk this morning after i got off
> work which i was disapointed. it was snowing really bad and it was really cold out. i did walk
> home like usual and walk the stairs to my apartment. and did alot of running at work about 7.5hrs
> worth. hoping to stay in control of things from now on after last night. i do this and every time
> i do i feel sick so no more. i have a slite headache but that is because i'm trying to give up
> caffeine, i have had no ice cappucinnos since dec 23, and had my last diet coke new years eve day
> at 1 00 in the afternoon. i am hoping the headaches will go soon. anyway sorry the post is long
> hope everyone else is doing good in this new yrs. take care and have a good weekend angie

i have started over today. i am eating like i was before the slip up and
will continue that way
angie
news:[email protected]...