Slipstream delivery update

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Greg Peek, May 19, 2003.

  1. Greg Peek

    Greg Peek Guest

    Many of you know that the Longbikes Slipstream has a real good reputation and a growing following,
    but you also know that ART/Longbikes has a reputation of being real slow at delivering bikes. Well
    that is changing finally. It was my intention when I placed an order for frames in Taiwan last
    November to have frames and be able to deliver bikes when the season was getting ready to start. As
    most people know, things don't always go according to plan...what was supposed to be a 110 day
    process turned out to be more like a 180 day ordeal. That is all behind me now, as frames finally
    arrived last Friday. We should be completely caught up within about three weeks, and be able to
    deliver Slipstreams from stock or with a paint delay at the worst case. Check out:
    http://longbikes.com/CompanyNews.html for more details.

    Thanks for the support and encouragement.

    Greg Peek American Track Roadsters, Inc. dba Longbikes
    P.O. Box 27 Castle Rock, CO USA 80104-0027 303-792-2242 303-799-8130 fax www.longbikes.com
    mailto:[email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Greg:

    As you know, I love my Slipstream - but I often wonder about the new seat you showed me when I was
    up there last year. Are we going to see those soon?

    news:[email protected]...