Slipstream delivery update

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg Peek

Many of you know that the Longbikes Slipstream has a real good reputation and a growing following,
but you also know that ART/Longbikes has a reputation of being real slow at delivering bikes. Well
that is changing finally. It was my intention when I placed an order for frames in Taiwan last
November to have frames and be able to deliver bikes when the season was getting ready to start. As
most people know, things don't always go according to plan...what was supposed to be a 110 day
process turned out to be more like a 180 day ordeal. That is all behind me now, as frames finally
arrived last Friday. We should be completely caught up within about three weeks, and be able to
deliver Slipstreams from stock or with a paint delay at the worst case. Check out:
http://longbikes.com/CompanyNews.html for more details.

Thanks for the support and encouragement.

Greg Peek American Track Roadsters, Inc. dba Longbikes
P.O. Box 27 Castle Rock, CO USA 80104-0027 303-792-2242 303-799-8130 fax www.longbikes.com
mailto:[email protected]

Greg:

As you know, I love my Slipstream - but I often wonder about the new seat you showed me when I was
up there last year. Are we going to see those soon?

Mark Gregory "Greg Peek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Many of you know that the Longbikes Slipstream has a real good reputation and a growing following,
> but you also know that ART/Longbikes has a reputation of being real slow at delivering bikes. Well
> that is changing finally. It was my intention when I placed an order for frames in Taiwan last
> November to have frames and be able to deliver bikes when the season was getting ready to start.
> As most people know, things don't always go according to plan...what was supposed to be a 110 day
> process turned out to be more like a 180 day ordeal. That is all behind me now, as frames finally
> arrived last Friday. We should be completely caught up within about three weeks, and be able to
> deliver Slipstreams from stock or with a paint delay at the worst case. Check out:
> http://longbikes.com/CompanyNews.html for more details.
>
> Thanks for the support and encouragement.
>
>
> Greg Peek American Track Roadsters, Inc. dba Longbikes
> P.O. Box 27 Castle Rock, CO USA 80104-0027 303-792-2242 303-799-8130 fax www.longbikes.com
> mailto:[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.