Slouching in trailer

Dennis

Guest
I have a Burley D'lite and my son always slides down so he's in a slouching position. He's 19 months
old and about 22 pounds, so he's still pretty small. Is there anything I can do to help him stay
sitting up?

[email protected] (Dennis) wrote:
> I have a Burley D'lite and my son always slides down so he's in a slouching position. He's 19
> months old and about 22 pounds, so he's still pretty small. Is there anything I can do to help him
> stay sitting up?

Bungee cords? (Sorry. First thing that popped into my brain.)

Don't they make child seats for those? I'm actually interested in the subject myself.

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/

On 10 Jun 2003 22:51:38 GMT, zeldabee <[email protected]> wrote:

>Don't they make child seats for those? I'm actually interested in the subject myself.

I just bought a Burley for my year-old granddaughter to ride in and the guy where I bought it said
it would take child seats.

[email protected] (Dennis) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a Burley D'lite and my son always slides down so he's in a slouching position. He's 19
> months old and about 22 pounds, so he's still pretty small. Is there anything I can do to help him
> stay sitting up?

We strapped our daughters infant car seat in our Cannondale trailer.

"zeldabee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Dennis) wrote:
> > I have a Burley D'lite and my son always slides down so he's in a slouching position. He's 19
> > months old and about 22 pounds, so he's still pretty small. Is there anything I can do to help
> > him stay sitting up?
>
> Bungee cords? (Sorry. First thing that popped into my brain.)

First thing that popped into my head was....VELCRO And, if you've got an "anti-velcro" wall, you can
stick them there when you're back from your ride.

Second thing was ... crazy glue...

Oh yeah, and why are kids so cute?

Because if they weren't, we'd kill them.

Zippy the Pinhead <[email protected]> wrote in message

> I just bought a Burley for my year-old granddaughter to ride in and the guy where I bought it said
> it would take child seats.

Last year we just strapped in the infant carrier, but he's long outgrown that. Would a regular car
seat work?

On 11 Jun 2003 12:45:51 -0700, [email protected] (Dennis) wrote:

>Zippy the Pinhead <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> I just bought a Burley for my year-old granddaughter to ride in and the guy where I bought it
>> said it would take child seats.
>
>Last year we just strapped in the infant carrier, but he's long outgrown that. Would a regular car
>seat work?

That is what I meant, the car seat. That's what the guy told me.

My little rascule is just a year old, though. But she's been in a bigger kid car seat for awhile,
she's pretty tall.

"Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a Burley D'lite and my son always slides down so he's in a slouching position. He's 19
> months old and about 22 pounds, so he's still pretty small. Is there anything I can do to help him
> stay sitting up?

We had the same problem. We use a small lumber support wedge. It works perfectly. I don't know where
we got it, but basically it is a piece of foam. A small pillow would work the same.