Slow FOG and Dork bike Photo

Johnny NoCom

Guest
Hey all you HPV Speedsters,

I found the funniest Fat Ol Geezer with dork bike photo of all time. If
you want a good laugh check it out.

http://allgoodnamesrtaken.com/grr/joao2.JPG

Now I can see why all elite cyclist world wide laugh at some recumbent
riders. When a FOG adds a condom and bubble to their bike the circus
clown factor takes over. Looks like this fellow needs a circus chimp and
Shriners hat to go along with his parade outfit.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom®
Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe©

Hehehehehee. I think I struck a nerve.

Lets see, the day after I have an argument with Ed Gin, an anonymous troll whose messages
headers are an exact duplicate of Ed's message headers decides to start trolling me.

Keep them coming, Ed. It just helps show your true self.

Joao "too many freaks, not enough circuses" de Souza

Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
> Hey all you HPV Speedsters,
>
> I found the funniest Fat Ol Geezer with dork bike photo of all time.
> If you want a good laugh check it out.
>
> http://allgoodnamesrtaken.com/grr/joao2.JPG

Well, it looks like he's having fun and not spamming newsgroups a hundred
times a day, so I'd say he's one up on you.
--
BS (no, really)

In rec.bicycles.misc Bill Sornson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
>> Hey all you HPV Speedsters,
>>
>> I found the funniest Fat Ol Geezer with dork bike photo of all time.
>> If you want a good laugh check it out.
>>
>> http://allgoodnamesrtaken.com/grr/joao2.JPG

> Well, it looks like he's having fun and not spamming newsgroups a hundred
> times a day, so I'd say he's one up on you.

actually that's fabrizio, so kindly retract.
--
david reuteler
[email protected]

Joao de Souza wrote:

> Hehehehehee. I think I struck a nerve.
>
> Lets see, the day after I have an argument with Ed Gin, an anonymous
> troll whose messages headers are an exact duplicate of Ed's message
> headers decides to start trolling me.

Joao,

What on earth made you choose that color for your bodysock - it looks
like a John Deere bicycle? ;)

--
Tom Sherman

Why do recumbent riders do strange things to bikes? I hate to ugly bike with
parachute and plastic on road. Very stupid of anyone who own bicycle.

Do all recumbent riders look like idiot sitting in umbrella with wheels?

Markus

Tom Sherman wrote:

> What on earth made you choose that color for your bodysock - it looks
> like a John Deere bicycle? ;)

The original plan was to make a bodysock of the Brazilian flag. But Sandra at Free Form
fashions was too busy, and I have no sewing skills whatsoever. So since we already had
the Brazilian-flag-green material on order..... ;)

Its pretty cool color to see live and up close.

Joao "definitely very sparkly" de Souza

Joao de Souza wrote:

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>

>> What on earth made you choose that color for your bodysock - it looks
>> like a John Deere bicycle? ;)

> The original plan was to make a bodysock of the Brazilian flag. But
> Sandra at Free Form fashions was too busy, and I have no sewing skills
> whatsoever. So since we already had the Brazilian-flag-green material
> on order..... ;)
>
> Its pretty cool color to see live and up close.

Joao,

I thought Sandra was at Easy Racers and Melanie was at Freeform Fashions.

I would have expected a lemon yellow sock on a Strada instead. ;)

View the following link to understand why I made the rude comment about
the green bodysock: <http://www.ransbikes.com/Gallery/Archive/Sherman.htm>.

--
Tom Sherman

Tom Sherman wrote:

> I thought Sandra was at Easy Racers and Melanie was at Freeform Fashions.

You say To-may-toe, I say Toh-maah-tjee. ;)

Okay, I got the names mixed-up. It was a couple of years ago. ;-)

> I would have expected a lemon yellow sock on a Strada instead. ;)

That's the middle of the flag. But most of it is that exact tone of
green -
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/southamerica/brazil/flag/Flagbig.GIF

> View the following link to understand why I made the rude comment about
> the green bodysock: <http://www.ransbikes.com/Gallery/Archive/Sherman.htm>.

Okay, I have an excuse. What's yours? ;-)

Cheers.

Joao de Souza wrote:

>> I would have expected a lemon yellow sock on a Strada instead. ;)

> That's the middle of the flag. But most of it is that exact tone of
> green -
> http://www.enchantedlearning.com/southamerica/brazil/flag/Flagbig.GIF ...

Joao,

I was commenting on your being the author of "Bacchetta Limone: A
Novel". [1] Therefore, a lemon yellow sock on a Bacchetta Strada would
be appropriate.

> View the following link to understand why I made the rude comment about the green
> bodysock: <http://www.ransbikes.com/Gallery/Archive/Sherman.htm>.
>
> Okay, I have an excuse. What's yours?

It was the best color 2-wat stretch cloth I could find locally at a
reasonable price. I was riding through a small town in central Illinois
when someone yelled, "Look, a John Deere bike".

[1]
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/e0779165557024b2?dmode=source>.

--
Tom Sherman

Tom Sherman wrote:

> I was commenting on your being the author of "Bacchetta Limone: A
> Novel". [1] Therefore, a lemon yellow sock on a Bacchetta Strada would
> be appropriate.

Doh! I completelly missed the "Strada" reference there. That bike gave
me so much trouble and ended up costing me so much more in repairs and
replacement parts than I originally expected - not to mention all the
headaches from trying to sell it without taking a huge loss - that I
guess now my brain developed a defensive mechanism where it overlooks
the word "Strada" whenever I see it. ;)

> It was the best color 2-wat stretch cloth I could find locally at a
> reasonable price. I was riding through a small town in central Illinois
> when someone yelled, "Look, a John Deere bike".

My favorite bodysock comment was "Look! Its the Oscar Meyers' weenie
bike!" ;)

Mark Leuck wrote:

> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>It was the best color 2-wat stretch cloth I could find locally at a
>>reasonable price. I was riding through a small town in central Illinois
>>when someone yelled, "Look, a John Deere bike".
>>
>>[1]
>>

> <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/e0779165
> 557024b2?dmode=source>.
>
>>--
>>Tom Sherman

> Yes but how do you explain the socks? :)

They were on sale at the local outdoor/camping/recreation store for
about one-fourth of the price of comparable name-brand synthetic socks.

--
Tom Sherman