Slow Joe FLA HPRA RACE PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joe Keenan, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Joe Keenan

    Joe Keenan Guest

    FLORIDA HPRA RACE PHOTOS March 6, 2004

    And a great race and fun two days it was. Shari Bernhard
    hosted the event and will do the full write up in her
    inestimable fun fashion. I'll be sending her all the
    photos so she can put what she wants in the article and on
    the website.

    Enjoy the race vicariously. I did. If you have any
    questions, drop me a note at [email protected]

    Slow Joe Keenan

    Photos from the race are posted at my website
    www.keenphoto.photoreflect.com

    Using tinyurl you can click here to be taken directly to the
    various groups of photos:

    WWW.tinyurl.com/3h5oy

    If there isn't a hyperlink, copy the above and paste it to
    your web browser.

    When viewing the thumbnails the website allows you to select
    how many thumbnail photos you want to view across and down.
    That selection should appear at the bottom of the thumbnail
    screen after you enter a group of photos.

    Photo in the wrong place? Standing in the Florida sun for
    upteen hours, I apologize if some photos are in the wrong
    group. Hey it was hot. I had no walkie talkie and I really
    wanted to race!!

    Some action photos are not out of focus. Honest. Just done
    for "visual" effect of motion.

    Tags:

  2. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Kool fotos Joe. I thought Garrie was going to race his
    faired Windcheta. Did I miss those fotos?

    "Joe Keenan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > FLORIDA HPRA RACE PHOTOS March 6, 2004
    >
    > And a great race and fun two days it was. Shari Bernhard
    > hosted the event and will do the full write up in her
    > inestimable fun fashion. I'll be sending her all the
    > photos so she can put what she wants in the article and on
    > the website.
    >
    > Enjoy the race vicariously. I did. If you have any
    > questions, drop me a note at [email protected]
    >
    > Slow Joe Keenan
    >
    > Photos from the race are posted at my website
    > www.keenphoto.photoreflect.com
    >
    > Using tinyurl you can click here to be taken directly to
    > the various groups of photos:
    >
    > WWW.tinyurl.com/3h5oy
    >
    > If there isn't a hyperlink, copy the above and paste it to
    > your web browser.
    >
    > When viewing the thumbnails the website allows you to
    > select how many thumbnail photos you want to view across
    > and down. That selection should appear at the bottom of
    > the thumbnail screen after you enter a group of photos.
    >
    > Photo in the wrong place? Standing in the Florida sun for
    > upteen hours, I apologize if some photos are in the wrong
    > group. Hey it was hot. I had no walkie talkie and I really
    > wanted to race!!
    >
    > Some action photos are not out of focus. Honest. Just done
    > for "visual" effect of motion.

  3. Joe Keenan

    Joe Keenan Guest

    "harv" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Kool fotos Joe. I thought Garrie was going to race his
    > faired Windcheta. Did I miss those fotos?
    (SNIP See original post)

    Hi "Harv",

    Someone else asked me about his faired Windcheetah. I was
    shooting waaaaaaaaaaay away from the start area, but during
    a break I did see a bunch of "shells" lying around. Not sure
    if one of them was Garrie's or not. Great and incredibly
    knowledgable guy about carbon fibre. Was fortunate to sit at
    the same table with him at dinner.

    Everyone should go to at least one HPRA race. A lot of
    fun..great bikes...better riders!

    Slow Joe Recumbo