Slow shifting!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Feb 6, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction
    of a second!

    Shaun aRe

    Tags:

  2. scottieski

    scottieski Guest

    >It took me over _half an hour_ to

    Who honestly cares?

  3. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction of
    | a second!

    <snip spaces>

    | Shaun aRe

    One could assume you were kidnapped by beings of another realm and experimented on for
    (over_half_an_hour) - (just a fraction of a second). This would mean your gear shifting capabilities
    have remained constant and explain the abundance of strange posts from your now alien altered mind.

    Simon :eek:)

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >It took me over _half an hour_ to
    >
    > Who honestly cares?

    Not having asked everybody, I haven't the slightest idea 'who honestly cares', but, if you don't,
    then go away and masturbate elsewhere, you silly boy.

    Shaun aRe

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction of
    > a second!

    Try more fiber in your diet.

    Bill "or is it 'fibre' over there?" S.

  6. Smith John

    Smith John Guest

    > It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction of
    > a second!

    Try changing your cables

  7. Mark

    Mark Guest

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    >Shaun aRe - Fucking SS sucks....

    HEY! stop that kind of talk.

    :-]

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >Shaun aRe - Fucking SS sucks....
    > >

    > HEY! stop that kind of talk.

    I came into work on the geary today, and I _flew_! I flicked it around corners, powered it up and
    down, running through the gears, hopped it up onto stuff, down off of stuff, jumped over the speed
    ramps in the road - it was _great_ fun! ',;~P```````````

    Shaun aRe - And my back said 'thank you loads!'.

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    smith john <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used
    > > take just a fraction of a second!
    > >

    > Try changing your cables

    There are no gear cables.

    Shaun aRe