Slow shifting!

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction
of a second!

Shaun aRe

>It took me over _half an hour_ to

Who honestly cares?

| It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction of
| a second!

<snip spaces>

| Shaun aRe

One could assume you were kidnapped by beings of another realm and experimented on for
(over_half_an_hour) - (just a fraction of a second). This would mean your gear shifting capabilities
have remained constant and explain the abundance of strange posts from your now alien altered mind.

Simon :eek:)

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >It took me over _half an hour_ to
>
> Who honestly cares?

Not having asked everybody, I haven't the slightest idea 'who honestly cares', but, if you don't,
then go away and masturbate elsewhere, you silly boy.

Shaun aRe

> It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction of
> a second!

Try more fiber in your diet.

Bill "or is it 'fibre' over there?" S.

> It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used to take just a fraction of
> a second!

Try changing your cables

>Shaun aRe - ****ing SS sucks....

HEY! stop that kind of talk.

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >Shaun aRe - ****ing SS sucks....
> >

> HEY! stop that kind of talk.

I came into work on the geary today, and I _flew_! I flicked it around corners, powered it up and
down, running through the gears, hopped it up onto stuff, down off of stuff, jumped over the speed
ramps in the road - it was _great_ fun! ',;~P```````````

Shaun aRe - And my back said 'thank you loads!'.

smith john <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > It took me over _half an hour_ to change gear this lunch time. It used
> > take just a fraction of a second!
> >

> Try changing your cables

There are no gear cables.

Shaun aRe