Small doses of Plutonium healthy ?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Lester T. Linpo, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. I´ve heard that eating small doses of Plutonium is healty.

    True or not?

    Tags:

  2. Wb

    Wb Guest

    On 9 Feb 2004 19:05:48 -0800, [email protected] (Lester T. Linpord) wrote:

    >I´ve heard that eating small doses of Plutonium is healty.
    >
    >True or not?

    Only if taken with equal parts Uranium and Radium.
    --

    "I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
    -Yoshimo

  3. "Lester T. Linpord" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I´ve heard that eating small doses of Plutonium is healty.
    >
    > True or not?

    All of the testimonials are glowing!

  4. I'm curious. Where are you going to get plutonium?
    J.

    I understand Pakistan is having a sale.

    Lester T. Linpord wrote:
    > I´ve heard that eating small doses of Plutonium is healty.
    >
    > True or not?

  5. "Say not the Struggle nought Availeth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm curious. Where are you going to get plutonium?

    PLUTOnium.

    > J.
    >
    > I understand Pakistan is having a sale.
    >
    > Lester T. Linpord wrote:
    > > I´ve heard that eating small doses of Plutonium is healty.
    > >
    > > True or not?

  6. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I probably have a few grams here in my Russian demolition charge if you want to bid for it on
    eBay. Anth

    "Say not the Struggle nought Availeth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm curious. Where are you going to get plutonium?
    > J.
    >
    > I understand Pakistan is having a sale.
    >
    > Lester T. Linpord wrote:
    > > I´ve heard that eating small doses of Plutonium is healty.
    > >
    > > True or not?

  7. Soft-Eng

    Soft-Eng Guest

    [email protected] (Lester T. Linpord) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I´ve heard that eating small doses of Plutonium is healty.
    >
    > True or not?

    It's those alties again.

    Repeated very scientific trials by AMA and ADA has turned up NO EVIDENCE that Plutonium causes
    damage to children or adults. In fact, it's cumulative. That's a highly scientific complicated word,
    meaning it can cause damage only if you eat it daily for a long time.

    Fearmonger alties who spread Plutonium scares should be denounced.

  8. soft-eng <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Fearmonger alties who spread Plutonium scares should be denounced.

    OTOH, Galen Knight tried to obtain more information about the toxicity of Plutonium when he was
    preparing his toxic metal table. Turns out that the studies performed at Los Alamos involved
    encapsulation, so there was never any data produced on the biochemical effects of exposure,
    particularly regarding the property of binding sulfer. Apparently the value for plutonium is unknown
    or unpublished, but one gets the notion that it is quite high, judging by an extrapolation of the
    oxygen values:

    http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org/vtlrefab.htm

    --
    _o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged individualist, _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at large...

    p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org

  9. Soft-Eng

    Soft-Eng Guest

    "Kristofer D. Dale" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > soft-eng <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Fearmonger alties who spread Plutonium scares should be denounced.
    >
    > OTOH, Galen Knight tried to obtain more information about the toxicity of Plutonium when he was
    > preparing his toxic metal table. Turns out that the studies performed at Los Alamos involved
    > encapsulation, so there was never any data produced on the biochemical effects of exposure,
    > particularly regarding the property of binding sulfer. Apparently the value for plutonium is
    > unknown or unpublished, but one gets the notion that it is quite high, judging by an extrapolation
    > of the oxygen values:
    >
    > http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org/vtlrefab.htm

    So there. This will set those stupid alties straight who did not believe in the toxicity of
    plutonium, and preferred to eat tiny amounts daily while sun-bathing in the radioctivity directly.
    Those alties. So unscientific.