Small - Lightweight - Fire Road Bike - <$400

D T W .../\\...

Guest
I have a woman friend who wants to ride fire roads. She's 4'11" with short
legs for her height ;-).

All the smaller bikes I've seen for <$400 weigh a ton.

Can someone point me to some lightweight models, available in the USA..

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.

D T W .../\... wrote:
> I have a woman friend who wants to ride fire roads. She's 4'11" with
> short legs for her height ;-).
>
> All the smaller bikes I've seen for <$400 weigh a ton.
>
> Can someone point me to some lightweight models, available in the
> USA..

look at Kona maybe, they do a 13' frame in a lot of thier models.

Penny