    Hashemi....

    Author: Mohsen Hashemi Date: 2003 Jun 16

    ----

    In the name of God Dear Sir,

    I , Mohsen HASHEMI am a small member of human society and also a member of Cycle Tourist Committee.

    Any time I hear about a war anywhere in the world, I become unhappy and ask myself what can I do for
    prevention from this mass massacre and incurring damages to children.

    Having these ideas in my mind I cycled from Tehran to two crisis-stricken countries, Bosnia and
    Herzegovina 9 years ago, and Afghanistan 7 years ago. Although I cycled the whole Afghanistan with
    the hope of finishing quarrel and snore of warriors and making children happy. However, in Gaining
    these experiences, I came to this conclusion; only the cooperation of different nations can be
    effective, so that we take steps towards peace and tranquility.

    In this direction, I have a proposal which causes to take even a small step towards peace and
    tranquility in Israel-Palestine country.

    This proposal is based on interests of groups and people and coordinating of them from all over the
    world who would like to finish massacre and to prevent from incurring injuries to sinless people, to
    ride on a bicycle or without-engine vehicles and all join together in a certain city like Cairo.
    After joining together, we move towards Israel-Palestine border and enter into this country with the
    permission and coordination of Israel-Palestine.

    In the case that you agree to the main subject, you are kindly requested to propose any direction or
    time scheduling or any comments. Also if you know groups or people who are interested in the
    program, please forward this letter to them.

    In writing this letter, I hope you will help me in world coordination and sympathy for execution of
    this proposal. Because, we need a vast coordination in order to approach success for this project.

    At the end, I hope the world takes steps towards peace and tranquility.

    With best regards

    Mohsen HASHEMI [email protected]

    Lovingly yours,

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    I think it would be great if Mikey V. Tech/Richard/Sybil and few others would band together for
    peace [oh, sorry, Peace] and head for the Palestinian border.

    Thanks.

    --
    J'm

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

  3. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    "Chris Holliday" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]...

    <snip>

    So he wants to go mountain biking in Isreal? I just had a thought that we could bring peace to the
    Middle East by putting everyone on a mountain bike and taking them the trails.

    Then it occurred that the next mideast war would start because someone jacked a turn.

    -Dave

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:08:13 +0200, "Dave Stocker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Chris Holliday" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >So he wants to go mountain biking in Isreal? I just had a thought that we could bring peace to the
    >Middle East by putting everyone on a mountain bike and taking them the trails.
    >

    >Then it occurred that the next mideast war would start because someone jacked a turn.
    >

    >-Dave

    hehehehe, well said.