Small Road Bike for Sale

LotteBum

New Member
Nov 2, 2004
1,138
Sorry for posting this here, but Abby said I could post this here. Please direct any abuse to him.

Item Description - Red Scattante Road Bike

  • Size - 50.5cm (52.5cm top tube).
  • Price - $1000 ono
  • Condition - Excellent condition.
  • Extra Info - 9 speed ultegra, Shimano R540 wheels, 44cm Easton EA70 bars, Easton EA70 Seatpost, 90mm Easton EA70 stem, 170mm cranks, Selle Italia seat, Look Pedals.
  • This bike has only done 11,395 legitimate km’s (original speedo still fitted) and has only been ridden by me (female – ie. It has been very well looked after). The frame has a few marks on it, but is otherwise in excellent condition. I am selling this bike as it simply does not fit me properly (I have an unusually short torso – even for a woman). I really need a womens specific design. This is why the bike has done so few kilometres.
  • Would consider throwing womens size 8 - 8 1/2 Shimano shoes in if they fit.
  • Contact Details - Feel free to call me on 0422 331 286 or e-mail me at lotte_hougaard at yahoo dot com dot au for more information including photos.

gplama said:
weight? (of the bike) ;)
Oh ffs!!!

About 10kg I suppose? I'll weigh it this weekend if it's that fscking important!

I've never considered weight all that much, given the fact that I really ought to lose 15 - 20kg off my fat @rse :eek:

Lotte

On Mar 2, 11:32 am, gplama <gplama.2ms...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> weight? (of the bike) ;)
>
> --
> gplama

That's not small, I'm on the lookout for something ~44cm for a friend!

PiledHigher said:
That's not small, I'm on the lookout for something ~44cm for a friend!
What top tube length do you require?

Lotte's new bike is going to be the same size with a substantially shorter top tube (Beauty of a WSD frame). It is very easy to move a seat up and down.

LotteBum said:
Oh ffs!!!

About 10kg I suppose? I'll weigh it this weekend if it's that fscking important!

er... given your response, don't worry about it.

Having been tasked with converting the gf from mtb to road, I was genuinely interested. As this query has obliviously aggravated you - I'll keep looking elsewhere.

gplama said:
er... given your response, don't worry about it.

Having been tasked with converting the gf from mtb to road, I was genuinely interested. As this query has obliviously aggravated you - I'll keep looking elsewhere.
I didn't realise you were new around here. That's not aggravated - that's NORMAL for Lotte. ;)

gplama said:
er... given your response, don't worry about it.

Having been tasked with converting the gf from mtb to road, I was genuinely interested. As this query has obliviously aggravated you - I'll keep looking elsewhere.
My comment was tongue in cheek - I'm sorry it came across wrong. I thought you were being a smartarse, hence my smart response. Not aggravated at all.

Lotte

PiledHigher said:
That's not small, I'm on the lookout for something ~44cm for a friend!
Christ, poor person! That's when you're better off going for something with 650cc wheels perhaps??

LotteBum said:
[...]

Its actually a colnago. Lotte is too embarassed to say she rides a colnago, so she pulled the stickers off it and tells everyone its a Scattante

PiledHigher said:
On Mar 2, 11:32 am, gplama <gplama.2ms...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> weight? (of the bike) ;)
>
> --
> gplama

That's not small, I'm on the lookout for something ~44cm for a friend!
Tell Kermit I said hi and good luck finding a bike that small :D

On Mar 2, 12:51 pm, roshea <roshea.2ms...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> gplama Wrote:> er... given your response, don't worry about it.
>
> > Having been tasked with converting the gf from mtb to road, I was
> > genuinely interested. As this query has obliviously aggravated you -
> > I'll keep looking elsewhere.I didn't realise you were new around here. That's not aggravated -

> that's NORMAL for Lotte. ;)
>
> --
> roshea

yep, it was a love bite, GPL.

Donga

monsterman said:
Its actually a colnago. Lotte is too embarassed to say she rides a colnago, so she pulled the stickers off it and tells everyone its a Scattante
If I had a bike that was pure bling, there's no way I'd disguise it!! You obviously don't know me well enough!