Small world, Pete Fagerlin

Mojo Deluxe

Guest
I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to a good home. Turns out,
the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local
trails, with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

"Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to
> good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also
> ridden on our local trails, with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some
> theatre production.

Heheh, a short helmet cam video Mr. Bell took of the guy getting a little too much air under the
front wheel, at the table top jump.

http://members.cox.net/baseballerkra/krisouch.wmv

Push, don't pull.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:51:21 -0600, "Mojo Deluxe"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer
free to a
>good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also
>ridden on our local trails, with a pal
of
>yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg

wrote:

.I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to a .good home. Turns out,
the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of .petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local
trails, with a pal of .yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

Then they are truly blessed.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:51:21 -0600, "Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer
> free to a
> >good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also
> >ridden on our local trails, with a pal
> of
> >yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.
>
> The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg

Hmmm, maybe I misunderstood, and he told me the guy knew who you were.

> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:51:21 -0600, "Mojo Deluxe"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free
to a
> .good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of .petefagerlin.com. He has also
> ridden on our local trails, with a pal of .yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some
> theatre production.
>
> Then they are truly blessed.
> ===
> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
> help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

this could almost be construed as a little good natured satire and humor..............

then again, so can most of the info located at http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Michael

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:51:21 -0600, "Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to a good home. Turns
>> out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our
>> local trails, with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.
>
> The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg

Hey - I know him! Small world!

Matt

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:51:21 -0600, "Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to a good home. Turns
> >> out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our
> >> local trails, with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre
> >> production.
> >
> > The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.
> >
> > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg
>
> Hey - I know him! Small world!

I rode with him, his brother, and two angry people yesterday.

JD

"Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to
> good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also
> ridden on our local trails, with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some
> theatre production.

Funny stuff.

I was laughing my ass off as I watched him ass land after that jump.

What's up with backpedalling in the air?

--

CP

"Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> "Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free
> > good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also
> > ridden on our local trails, with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some
> > theatre production.
> >
> Heheh, a short helmet cam video Mr. Bell took of the guy getting a little too much air under the
> front wheel, at the table top jump.
>
> http://members.cox.net/baseballerkra/krisouch.wmv
>
> Push, don't pull.

DOOD!

I was getting 300 K/sec download speed off that site.

--

C "Excited by bandwidth" P

CP1 wrote: <snip>
> What's up with backpedalling in the air?

I think that's a "I know I've got this wrong, want to put my feet down now, damn!" manouever
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

"CP1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> >
> > "Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer
free
> > > good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has
> > > also ridden on our local trails, with a pal
of
> > > yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.
> > >
> > Heheh, a short helmet cam video Mr. Bell took of the guy getting a
little
> > too much air under the front wheel, at the table top jump.
> >
> > http://members.cox.net/baseballerkra/krisouch.wmv
> >
> > Push, don't pull.
>
> DOOD!
>
> I was getting 300 K/sec download speed off that site.

I think I was getting about 2, but I'm on dial-up. Our local Cox cable (which stops up the road from
me) is pretty good.