smallest Campy chainring?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Brian Plaugher, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. Oh wise ones: What is the smallest chainring available for a modern
    (135) Campag crank?
    b. plaugher

    Tags:

  2. Bfd

    Bfd Guest

    "Brian Plaugher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oh wise ones: What is the smallest chainring available for a modern
    > (135) Campag crank?

    For 135mm (Campy) crank, the smallest chainring is 39t

  3. O. Simonsen

    O. Simonsen Guest

    [email protected] (Brian Plaugher) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Oh wise ones: What is the smallest chainring available for a modern
    > (135) Campag crank?
    > b. plaugher

    I don't think you will find them smaller than 39T for a 2x10 setup. A 30T avaible for 3x10 setup,
    but this one has a much smaller BCD.

    Regards

    Ove Simonsen