smallest saddle bag

Jeff100au wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

Here's the one I use on my road bike:

http://www.coloradocyclist.com/common/products/productdisplay2_v2.cfm?P-
RRFNBR=26354&CGRFNBR=633&CRPCGNBR=633&CI=1,226,633&TextMode=0

I can get 2 tubes, a CO2 inflater w/3 - 12g cartridges, tyre lever, and
a Park mini-tool in it without any trouble. (Cell phones in the
jersey). ;)

They have a smaller one, but it would force me to stuff something else
in the jersey...

--

Jeff100au <[email protected]> wrote:
: Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

I have a Pedro's Micro Blowout bag that has just a seat rail strap and no
strap around the seat post. When I cinch it tight it wedges right up between
the seat rails (it helps to have a no-setback seatpost to give more room
under the saddle). I can carry a tube, glueless patches, chain-pup, and
a little snap-together hex-wrench/tire-lever combo.

- mark

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:03:09 GMT, Jeff100au
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

Jandd makes a nice small bag-

http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FMTKB

I had one for years that held up well and held just what I needed- a
tube, patch kit, irons, and a couple of small tools. It went with the
bike when I sold it.

The smallest bag I now own is this Jandd-

http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FMMW

Same as the above plus a couple of blinky lights.

Captain's log. On StarDate Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:03:09 GMT received comm from
Jeff100au <[email protected]> on channel rec.bicycles.tech:

: Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

I have looked around and one of the absolutely smallest bag I have found is the
Topeak Micro. It's very small, yet it has an easy clip mount which also makes it
very fast to take on and off (it's so small that it doesn't need/can't have any
velcro wrapped around the seat post).

TC2255B Micro 5"x3"x2.8" 28 cu.in. 80g

http://www.topeak.com/2004/products/bag_003.html

Best regards,

martin törnsten

--
http://82.182.73.126/

"Jeff100au" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

Blackburn makes a pretty small one. I've had mine for about seven years and
its quality is "OK" / nothing to get excited about...
http://tinyurl.com/37lue

It carries a chain tool, a few allen wrenches, patch kit, and two tire
levers.

Dave