smallest saddle bag

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff100au, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. Jeff100au

    Jeff100au Guest

    Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

  2. Cipher

    Cipher Guest

    Jeff100au wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

    Here's the one I use on my road bike:

    http://www.coloradocyclist.com/common/products/productdisplay2_v2.cfm?P-
    RRFNBR=26354&CGRFNBR=633&CRPCGNBR=633&CI=1,226,633&TextMode=0

    I can get 2 tubes, a CO2 inflater w/3 - 12g cartridges, tyre lever, and
    a Park mini-tool in it without any trouble. (Cell phones in the
    jersey). ;)

    They have a smaller one, but it would force me to stuff something else
    in the jersey...

    --

  3. DRS

    DRS Guest

  4. Jeff100au <[email protected]> wrote:
    : Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

    I have a Pedro's Micro Blowout bag that has just a seat rail strap and no
    strap around the seat post. When I cinch it tight it wedges right up between
    the seat rails (it helps to have a no-setback seatpost to give more room
    under the saddle). I can carry a tube, glueless patches, chain-pup, and
    a little snap-together hex-wrench/tire-lever combo.

    - mark

  5. Dan Daniel

    Dan Daniel Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:03:09 GMT, Jeff100au
    <us[email protected]> wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

    Jandd makes a nice small bag-

    http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FMTKB

    I had one for years that held up well and held just what I needed- a
    tube, patch kit, irons, and a couple of small tools. It went with the
    bike when I sold it.

    The smallest bag I now own is this Jandd-

    http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FMMW

    Same as the above plus a couple of blinky lights.

  6. Captain's log. On StarDate Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:03:09 GMT received comm from
    Jeff100au <[email protected]> on channel rec.bicycles.tech:

    : Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

    I have looked around and one of the absolutely smallest bag I have found is the
    Topeak Micro. It's very small, yet it has an easy clip mount which also makes it
    very fast to take on and off (it's so small that it doesn't need/can't have any
    velcro wrapped around the seat post).

    TC2255B Micro 5"x3"x2.8" 28 cu.in. 80g

    http://www.topeak.com/2004/products/bag_003.html

    Best regards,

    martin törnsten

    --
    http://82.182.73.126/

  7. Pistof

    Pistof Guest

    "Jeff100au" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Can anyone recommend a really small saddle bag?

    Blackburn makes a pretty small one. I've had mine for about seven years and
    its quality is "OK" / nothing to get excited about...
    http://tinyurl.com/37lue

    It carries a chain tool, a few allen wrenches, patch kit, and two tire
    levers.

    Dave