smart drug

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Dec 15, 2005.

  1. can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
    like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

    Tags:

  2. MMu

    MMu Guest

    <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]
    > can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
    > like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

    Smarties(tm)?

  3. Ron Peterson

    Ron Peterson Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
    > like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

    Caffeine.

    --
    Ron

  4. Don Boring

    Don Boring Guest

    On 15 Dec 2005 13:11:27 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >maybe even understand dennis miller.

    F*CK Dennis Miller

  5. Smurfette

    Smurfette Guest

    "Ron Peterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> can someone recommend a good smart drug?

    20+ years ago I read an article in 'Omni' magazine (!) that recommended
    'antidiuretic hormone' and 'lecithin' for boosting IQ...

    Anyone know if that had any real basis...?

    Mich.

  6. adh makes my teeth hurt.

    lecithin didn't seem to help. i don't think the choline crosses the
    blood-brain barrier.

  7. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Does anyone still use Syntopressin for memory improvement?

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
    > like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

  8. Uncle

    Uncle Guest

    On 15 Dec 2005 13:11:27 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
    >like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

    I take acetyl l-carnitine. It's supposed to be good for the body and
    the mind. The acetyl type crosses the blood-brain barrier but the
    plain l-carnitine does not. It's expensive, but once in a while the
    vitamin companies have sales.

  9. cubit, is Syntopressin the same as Desmopressin? Desmopressin is what
    hurt my teeth.

    Acetyl l-carnitine is good but expensive.

  10. [email protected] wrote:
    > can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
    > like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

    Try crack.