smart drug

Ron Peterson

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
> like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

Caffeine.

--
Ron

Smurfette

Guest
"Ron Peterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> [email protected] wrote:
>> can someone recommend a good smart drug?

20+ years ago I read an article in 'Omni' magazine (!) that recommended
'antidiuretic hormone' and 'lecithin' for boosting IQ...

Anyone know if that had any real basis...?

Mich.

Cubit

Guest
Does anyone still use Syntopressin for memory improvement?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
> like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

Uncle

Guest
On 15 Dec 2005 13:11:27 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
>like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

I take acetyl l-carnitine. It's supposed to be good for the body and
the mind. The acetyl type crosses the blood-brain barrier but the
plain l-carnitine does not. It's expensive, but once in a while the
vitamin companies have sales.