smart drug

[email protected] wrote:
> can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
> like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

Caffeine.

--
Ron

"Ron Peterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] wrote:
>> can someone recommend a good smart drug?

20+ years ago I read an article in 'Omni' magazine (!) that recommended
'antidiuretic hormone' and 'lecithin' for boosting IQ...

Anyone know if that had any real basis...?

Mich.

Does anyone still use Syntopressin for memory improvement?

On 15 Dec 2005 13:11:27 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>can someone recommend a good smart drug? i take ginkgo biloba, but i'd
>like to step it up a bit... maybe even understand dennis miller.

I take acetyl l-carnitine. It's supposed to be good for the body and
the mind. The acetyl type crosses the blood-brain barrier but the
plain l-carnitine does not. It's expensive, but once in a while the
vitamin companies have sales.