Smart Travel Choices for SE Queensland: A Transport Green Paper

Donga

Guest
"The Green Paper offers a suite of transport polciy ideas designed to
balance different types of transport - cart trips, walking, cycling and
public transport. These ideas are open for public discussion.

.... free (sic, gee-whiz) ) information session at:

Mezzanine Level M4, Brisbane Exhibition Centre, Merivale St, Southbank
9.00-12.00 am.
1800 466 891
[email protected]
www.transport.qld.gov.au/smart.travel.choices"

Donga wrote:

> "The Green Paper offers a suite of transport polciy ideas designed to
> balance different types of transport - cart trips, walking, cycling and
> public transport. These ideas are open for public discussion.
>
> ... free (sic, gee-whiz) ) information session at:
>
> Mezzanine Level M4, Brisbane Exhibition Centre, Merivale St, Southbank
> 9.00-12.00 am.
> 1800 466 891
> [email protected]
> www.transport.qld.gov.au/smart.travel.choices"

So who's gonna be there? I can't, sorry, I will be on my way to
Kingfisher Bay Resort...

Tam

Donga wrote:

> Oh Tam, where are your priorities?
>
> Donga

Um... sex is pretty high on the priority listing. Higher than buses,
anyway.

Tam

>> "The Green Paper offers a suite of transport polciy ideas designed to
>> balance different types of transport - cart trips, walking, cycling and
>> public transport.

Cart trips? Didnt think Qld was that into sustainable transport.

fractalbug