Smart Travel Choices for SE Queensland: A Transport Green Paper

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Donga, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. Donga

    Donga Guest

    "The Green Paper offers a suite of transport polciy ideas designed to
    balance different types of transport - cart trips, walking, cycling and
    public transport. These ideas are open for public discussion.

    .... free (sic, gee-whiz) ) information session at:

    Mezzanine Level M4, Brisbane Exhibition Centre, Merivale St, Southbank
    9.00-12.00 am.
    1800 466 891
    [email protected]
    www.transport.qld.gov.au/smart.travel.choices"

    Tags:

  2. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Donga wrote:

    > "The Green Paper offers a suite of transport polciy ideas designed to
    > balance different types of transport - cart trips, walking, cycling and
    > public transport. These ideas are open for public discussion.
    >
    > ... free (sic, gee-whiz) ) information session at:
    >
    > Mezzanine Level M4, Brisbane Exhibition Centre, Merivale St, Southbank
    > 9.00-12.00 am.
    > 1800 466 891
    > [email protected]
    > www.transport.qld.gov.au/smart.travel.choices"

    So who's gonna be there? I can't, sorry, I will be on my way to
    Kingfisher Bay Resort...

    Tam

  3. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Oh Tam, where are your priorities?

    Donga

  4. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Donga wrote:

    > Oh Tam, where are your priorities?
    >
    > Donga

    Um... sex is pretty high on the priority listing. Higher than buses,
    anyway.

    Tam

  5. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Hahahahahahaa!!!! You're a filthy bitch!

  6. Fractal

    Fractal Guest

    >> "The Green Paper offers a suite of transport polciy ideas designed to
    >> balance different types of transport - cart trips, walking, cycling and
    >> public transport.

    Cart trips? Didnt think Qld was that into sustainable transport.

    fractalbug