SMARTrain Alpha 1.5 due for release

Joseph Cipale

Guest
The latest version of SMARTrain for Linux will soon be available for download. The following changes
have been made since ALpha 1.0 was released: 1 - Revised file scheme. 2 - Canned query/reports
implemented. 3 - Database edit tools finished. 4 - Floating point bug on diary input fixed.

SMARTrain is a command-line diary tool for cyclists, runners, swimmers and tri-athletes. It is also
open source and free. (Ah hell.. it is a labor of love on my part...).

Joe Cipale
--

What makes it "Alpha"?