Smelly ride

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Macclan, Jun 2, 2003.

  1. Riding behind someone today the thought entered my mind that the German for 'airstream' is
    'Fahrtwind'.
    --
    Michael MacClancy

    Tags:

  2. M Series

    M Series Guest

    I like the German word for tail wind - Ruckenwind, literally back wind.

    "Michael MacClancy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Riding behind someone today the thought entered my mind that the German for 'airstream' is
    > 'Fahrtwind'.
    > --
    > Michael MacClancy

  3. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    "M Series" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I like the German word for tail wind - Ruckenwind, literally back wind.
    >

    > "Michael MacClancy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Riding behind someone today the thought entered my mind that the German for 'airstream' is
    > > 'Fahrtwind'.
    > > --
    > > Michael MacClancy

    My favourite is the German for Diarrhoea, durchfall. Translated means through fall :) Nice.

    Michael