smn should be renamed: Kook City!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr. Natural-Health, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. In recent mouths we have seen threads knocking the well established
    health benefits of whole-grains and cold water fatty fish. Now, we can
    add Legumes to list. :(

    Do you kooks ever eat any real food? Meat, fat, and coconut oil kooks
    need not apply.

    No one who cares about their health can take smn seriously. Honestly,
    the spam posted in smn is more interesting and revolutionary than the
    crap being posted here. :(
    --
    John Gohde,
    Achieving good Nutrition is an Art, NOT a Science!

    The nutrition of eating a healthy diet is a biological factor of the
    mind-body connection. Now, weighing in at 18 web pages, the
    Nutrition of a Healthy Diet is with more documentation and
    sharper terminology than ever before.
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/

    Tags:

  2. TC

    TC Guest

    The High Lord Mayor of Kook City has made his proclamation.