Smoking Turner DH vid here

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  3. Jed Thompson

    Jed Thompson Guest

    Thank guys... that's mostly footage of me on my rigid single speed. You should see me on my FS.

    Jed

  4. Jed Thompson wrote:
    > Thank guys... that's mostly footage of me on my rigid single speed. You should see me on my FS.
    >
    > Jed

    Mightly lot of suspension and gears for a rigid singlespeed, eh?

    Jon Bond

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Jed Thompson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thank guys... that's mostly footage of me on my rigid single speed. You should see me on my FS.
    >
    > Jed

    What's a single speed?

    --
    Slacker

  6. Jed Thompson

    Jed Thompson Guest

    > Mightly lot of suspension and gears for a rigid singlespeed, eh?

    Shaky camera.

  7. Jed Thompson wrote:
    >>Mightly lot of suspension and gears for a rigid singlespeed, eh?
    >

    > Shaky camera.

    Yeah, I heard the camera adds 10-20 pounds (to the bike...)

    Jon Bond

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    news:2fcca.5829$S%[email protected]...
    > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/2002_20MB.mpg
    > >
    > > Sheeit, I can do all that. Except for the jumping. And turning fast.
    And
    > > the staying upright. But EVERYTHING ELSE...!
    > >
    > > Except for the bit on the winner's podium...
    > >
    > > ...nice stuff
    >

    > hehe...yeah, you and me both!
    >
    > --

    Hehehe...not me!

    Mike - still working on that jumping thing though...

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  10. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Hehehe...not me!
    >
    > Mike - still working on that jumping thing though...

    Where can you practice stuff like that around here????

  11. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jed Thompson wrote:
    > >>Mightly lot of suspension and gears for a rigid singlespeed, eh?
    > >

    > > Shaky camera.
    > >

    > Yeah, I heard the camera adds 10-20 pounds (to the bike...)
    >
    > Jon Bond

    How many cameras on that bike?!!! ;^)

    Mike

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:2fcca.5829$S%[email protected]...
    > > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Sheeit, I can do all that. Except for the jumping. And turning fast.
    > And
    > > > the staying upright. But EVERYTHING ELSE...!
    > > >
    > > > Except for the bit on the winner's podium...
    > > >
    > > > ...nice stuff
    > >

    > > hehe...yeah, you and me both!
    > >
    > > --
    >
    > Hehehe...not me!
    >
    > Mike - still working on that jumping thing though...

    www.birds_and_bees_101.com

    HTH ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  13. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hehehe...not me!
    > >
    > > Mike - still working on that jumping thing though...
    >

    > Where can you practice stuff like that around here????

    Good question. That's my problem too. I heard that Panorama Farm in C-ville was going to put in a
    permanent slalom track which would be great. I don't know if they have done anything about it yet.

    Mike

  14. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:2fcca.5829$S%[email protected]...
    > > > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > And

    > > > hehe...yeah, you and me both!
    > > >
    > > > --
    > >
    > > Hehehe...not me!
    > >
    > > Mike - still working on that jumping thing though...
    >
    > www.birds_and_bees_101.com
    >
    > HTH ',;~}
    >
    > Shaun aRe

    Or this

    http://tinyurl.com/7h8m

    Mike - should Dummies be breeding?

  15. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:

    >>Where can you practice stuff like that around here????
    >>

    > Good question. That's my problem too. I heard that Panorama Farm in C-ville was going to put in a
    > permanent slalom track which would be great. I don't know if they have done anything about it yet.

    Build some jumps, ya lazy asses.

  16. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > >>Where can you practice stuff like that around here????
    > >>

    > > Good question. That's my problem too. I heard that Panorama Farm in C-ville was going to put in
    > > a permanent slalom track which would be
    great.
    > > I don't know if they have done anything about it yet.
    >
    > Build some jumps, ya lazy asses.

    LAZY? Don't make me get out of this recliner and come over there!

    (seriously, don't make me get out of this recliner. It's a lot of work)

  17. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Michael Dart wrote:
    >
    > >>Where can you practice stuff like that around here????
    > >>

    > > Good question. That's my problem too. I heard that Panorama Farm in C-ville was going to put in
    > > a permanent slalom track which would be
    great.
    > > I don't know if they have done anything about it yet.
    >
    > Build some jumps, ya lazy asses.

    Sure, but where? My back yard isn't that big.

    Mike

  18. Jd

    Jd Guest

  19. Slacker