smoking

M

mharrison64

where would i find lobelia?(drug that helps to stop smoking)

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> where would i find lobelia?(drug that helps to stop smoking)

I read many articles, books and medical guidelines before I quit; none of these were helpfull enogh
to make my mind. I also used a formulation R77 of
Dr. Reckeweg (Germany) for a long time, but to a no avail.

If you realy want to get rid of it, just quit it; nothing else is as effective as your own
willpower.

You may experience some bad feelings, but for a day or two; after that you will become confident to
keep yourself away from smoking.

The opinions above are based on my personal experience with smoking and quiting it and, or are not a
prescription for any one to follow.

Best wishes!

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman

Lobelia was extensively tried as an anti-smoking agent in medicine about thirty years ago. It is an
anticholinergic herb which mimics a few of the effects of nicotine, but it did not work well.
Nicotine chewing gum or patches work better, but you have to still want to give it up.

Peter Moran <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> where would i find lobelia?(drug that helps to stop smoking)

>Subject: smoking
>From: [email protected]
>Date: 1/26/04 7:07 AM Eastern Standard Time
>Message-id: <[email protected]>

>where would i find lobelia?(drug that helps to stop smoking)
>
I tried that and many other things. None could keep me safe from the weed because I did not really
want to quit.

What I finally did was admit that I was hooked. I could not have weeds on me or I would smoke them.

Secondly, I now control those things that I can control. I can control my desire to buy cigs. I have
no desire to spend money and buy cigs. I have a great desire to have a cig at times. Since I have no
cigs, I have been able to quit.

Simply control what you can control.

Control your desire to buy the damn things.

And...don't be a begger either. Do not beg others for one of their cigs.

Works for me.

DrC PhD