smooth riding = obnosis.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Uniwitold, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. Uniwitold

    Uniwitold Guest

    'Obnosis'.....knowing the obvious.
    In order to ride less hiccapy I have attempted to push pedals from
    around top of the circle letting pressure down at the bottom of the
    circle, drown by the pedals.
    It is easier to do it with moderate lenth cranks or relatively long
    one.
    Such a 'conscious' control does not last for long but makes easier
    transition to more even automatic performance.
    Obvious for evrybody, but it was not so for me.:D

    --
    Uniwitold

    Veni !Vidi !Mount ! ' Public does not perceive it reacts'. Greg
    Harper.
    Uniwitold's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2181

  2. phlegm

    phlegm Guest

  3. Uniwitold

    Uniwitold Guest

    phlegm wrote:
    > *I haven't tried different crank sizes on my uni, but I would think
    > shorter cranks would be easier to spin smoothly. *

    U R absolutely right.I shuld have mentioned.I had a problem with
    spinning long cranks and it was my solution to it.
    Short one,mostly, spin very well.As U say.:)