smooth riding = obnosis.

Uniwitold

Guest
'Obnosis'.....knowing the obvious.
In order to ride less hiccapy I have attempted to push pedals from
around top of the circle letting pressure down at the bottom of the
circle, drown by the pedals.
It is easier to do it with moderate lenth cranks or relatively long
one.
Such a 'conscious' control does not last for long but makes easier
transition to more even automatic performance.
Obvious for evrybody, but it was not so for me.:D

--
Uniwitold

Veni !Vidi !Mount ! ' Public does not perceive it reacts'. Greg
Harper.
Uniwitold's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2181

phlegm wrote:
> *I haven't tried different crank sizes on my uni, but I would think
> shorter cranks would be easier to spin smoothly. *

U R absolutely right.I shuld have mentioned.I had a problem with
spinning long cranks and it was my solution to it.
Short one,mostly, spin very well.As U say.:)