Snacking

roundandround said:
I've had the snack bars. Like them because they are made with organic fruits and nuts.
What's wrong with the real deal? You know, actual fruit and nuts.

I like Krispy Kreme donuts, as well as vanilla edible body oil over a hairless moist peachfish. I think those are probably a lot like Back to Nature snacks.

alienator said:
I like Krispy Kreme donuts, as well as vanilla edible body oil over a hairless moist peachfish. I think those are probably a lot like Back to Nature snacks.
I eat regular fruit too. Wow I haven't had a Krispy Kreme donut in about 3 years. Can go for one right now. I'm a big snacker. I like Back To Nature because its quick for on the go.

I never tried em either.

Re Krispy Kreme....didn't they go bankrupt (or about to) because people don't want to eat that **** anymore.

Except for Alienator of course....he likes to eat dozens of them in his mom's basement where he lives.

alienator said:
I like hariy peachfish!

Yojimbo_ said:
Re Krispy Kreme....didn't they go bankrupt (or about to) because people don't want to eat that **** anymore.

The franchise in Arizona went bankrupt because of mismanagement. Demand was very high. Your facts are less than accurate.

Yojimbo_ said:
Except for Alienator of course....he likes to eat dozens of them in his mom's basement where he lives.

Hooooooweeeeeee! You are a card!

alienator said:
The franchise in Arizona went bankrupt because of mismanagement. Demand was very high. Your facts are less than accurate.
KKD had problems all across the U.S. and Canada. A number of parent companies that owned multiple franchises went bankrupt, including the company that controlled all the Canadian Krispy Kreme stores. The stock plummeted and is now less than 10% of its high. It was more of a case of too rapid of growth rather than decline in demand for their product, although they were hit by the low carb craze and they over exposed their product by selling it through every super market near their stores.

Bro Deal said:
KKD had problems all across the U.S. and Canada. A number of parent companies that owned multiple franchises went bankrupt, including the company that controlled all the Canadian Krispy Kreme stores. The stock plummeted and is now less than 10% of its high. It was more of a case of too rapid of growth rather than decline in demand for their product, although they were hit by the low carb craze and they over exposed their product by selling it through every super market near their stores.

They weren't hit by the low-carb craze here in Tucson, which happens to be one of the healthier cities in our corpulent country. Krispy Kremes were a staple at every PhD dissertation defense, every industry function, every conference. Hell, the limo I rode in to a tour of an optics facility north of San Diego was stocked with fine beer, good wine, and yes, Krispy Kreme donuts. The Tucson Krispy Kreme parlors were always busy for the time they were open here.

Alienator...was that really a limo you rode in?

I'm thinking it was probably a flatbed, since you like Krispy Kreme's so much.

Yojimbo_ said:
Alienator...was that really a limo you rode in?

I'm thinking it was probably a flatbed, since you like Krispy Kreme's so much.

Dang! That's like two snappy responses from you chock full of jocularity! Soon, you'll be a hero to people all over the world.

Gee thanks Alienator. Two from me, and about 1000 from you.

Do you even own a bike, or do you just sit at home in your mom's basement reading bike magazines?

Yojimbo_ said:
Gee thanks Alienator. Two from me, and about 1000 from you.

Do you even own a bike, or do you just sit at home in your mom's basement reading bike magazines?

Hoooooo doggy, yer good. Why, I bet I'm exactly like what your uninformed assumptions tell you I am. I mean, it must be, right?

Keep the zingers coming. You're dang near genius.

Thanks, I am good as you said, but only "dang near a genius"?

That really cuts me deep.

alienator said:
They weren't hit by the low-carb craze here in Tucson, which happens to be one of the healthier cities in our corpulent country. Krispy Kremes were a staple at every PhD dissertation defense, every industry function, every conference. Hell, the limo I rode in to a tour of an optics facility north of San Diego was stocked with fine beer, good wine, and yes, Krispy Kreme donuts. The Tucson Krispy Kreme parlors were always busy for the time they were open here.
Wow that's quite a list of your accomplishments... Can I go to a PhD dissertation defense?