Snacking

mydaughterchili said:
Wow that's quite a list of your accomplishments... Can I go to a PhD dissertation defense?

What accomplishments would those be? Eating Krispy Kremes? Yup, I did eat 'em. Loved 'em. I don't really consider eating Krispy Kremes to be an accomplishment. I consider it to be more of a treat, one of life's little pleasures.

I'm sure someone will let you have a Krispy Kreme if you go back and read that post correctly.

alienator said:
What accomplishments would those be? Eating Krispy Kremes? Yup, I did eat 'em. Loved 'em. I don't really consider eating Krispy Kremes to be an accomplishment. I consider it to be more of a treat, one of life's little pleasures.

I'm sure someone will let you have a Krispy Kreme if you go back and read that post correctly.
I did and it had nothing to do with your amazing life of limo's, KK's, and PhD dissertations..

mydaughterchili said:
I did and it had nothing to do with your amazing life of limo's, KK's, and PhD dissertations..

Have I given PhD dissertations? That's news to me. Apparently, you still can't read. More likely you're trolling. Really, you can't do any better?

alienator said:
I like Krispy Kreme donuts, as well as vanilla edible body oil over a hairless moist peachfish. I think those are probably a lot like Back to Nature snacks.
Krispy Kreme donuts are the pwn. good for biking 50miles on donuts.........
donuts............

Why not....he's attacked so many other people on these forums, or haven't you noticed.

Yojimbo_ said:
Why not....he's attacked so many other people on these forums, or haven't you noticed.

What rock solid rationale. Again the brilliance shines through.

Yojimbo_ said:
careful yojimbo alien is going to start calling you a cupcake, princess or something like that.. you are right, i rarely see anything constructive or encouraging from him... kind of a miserable dude.

Right on. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds many of his posts tiresome.

By the way....do you think he sees his posts as witty and amusing? He probably does, else why write the way he does.

Sad for him to be so mistaken.

Snacks, no not those. I think snacking can be good. It's easier just to eat bigger meals than you don't have to worry about that. Snacks are for kids, smaller stomachs. I use to be big on snacking. The only thing about that is you end up eating the wrong things sometimes.