SNAFU

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Dec 1, 2005.

  1. This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich

    It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World

    It Never Firkin' changes ;)

    --
    Le Vent à Dos
    Davey

    Tags:

  2. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    davey_crockett wrote:
    > This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich
    > It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World
    > It Never Firkin' changes ;)

    So Lafferty is right; reincarnation does occur.

    Welcome back.

  3. On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:23:03 +0100, [email protected] wrote:

    >This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich
    >
    >It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World
    >
    >It Never Firkin' changes ;)

    You don't have to change anything when you stay at home in front of
    the computer. Changing stuff is necessary when you go out and meet
    people and stuff. We never have to change.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  4. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Curtis L. Russell wrote:
    > You don't have to change anything when you stay at home in front of
    > the computer. Changing stuff is necessary when you go out and meet
    > people and stuff. We never have to change.

    Some people have to change their underwear after reading some of heathers
    posts.

  5. On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:25:44 +0200, Donald Munro
    <i[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >>>This place is like a Peanut Butter Sandwich
    >>>It's Ultimate Symbol of Security in a Rapidly Changing World
    >>>It Never Firkin' changes ;)

    >Curtis L. Russell wrote:
    >> You don't have to change anything when you stay at home in front of
    >> the computer. Changing stuff is necessary when you go out and meet
    >> people and stuff. We never have to change.

    >Some people have to change their underwear after reading some of heathers
    >posts.

    More accurately, with the social life of the average rbr member (take
    that as you will), they may 'choose' to change their underwear, but
    they don't really have to. But underwear comes in a three pack, so you
    may as well use the other two.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...